The Triwizard Tournament

Thet evening students from the front yard ran inside from the rain not wanting to miss people putting in their names into the goblet.

Inside school in the Great Hall people was already inside watching people putting in their names.

Bree and Hermione sat at one side of the hall Hermione reading a book and Bree watching the students.

While Harry and Ron sat at the other side of the hall watching people walking in and out of the hall and also watching students putting their names in.

Suddenly people stared to applaud and they all looked at the entrance seeing a group of students pushing a brunette boy they recognized as Cedric Diggory. "Come in Cedric, put it in!"

He walked over the age line and put his name in and everyone applauded. He glanced over at Bree and Hermione's seat and greeted Bree when he caught her eyes with a smile and nod which she gave back.

He walked past Ron who awkwardly waved at him but he paid no attention to him and went back to his friends who patted and gave him high-fives.

"Eternal glory. Be brilliant wouldn't it? Three years from now when we're old enough to be chosen" Ron asked Harry eyeing the goblet.

"Yeah, rather you than me"

"Yes!" "Yeah!" Two voices happily shouted running into the Great Hall with two small flasks and once again everyone applauded and high-fives with a few students. "Well lads, we've done it"

"Cooked it up just this morning"

"It's not going to work" Hermione said in a singing voice.

The twins sat on either side of Hermione, Fred pushing Bree aside a bit so he is sitting between her and Hermione.

"Oh yeah?"

"And why is that Granger?"

"You see this?" She said pointing at a light blue circle around the goblet. "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself"

"So?"

Hermione scoffed. "So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion"

"But that's why it's so brilliant"

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted"

They stood up and stood on the bench.

"Watch them getting throwers out with gray hair" Bree scoffed.

"Mhm" Hermione answered.

They skated their potions. "Ready Fred?"

"Ready George?"

They liked their arms together. "Bottoms up"

They drank their potions and jumped into the circle and nothing happened. "Yeah!"

Everyone cheered and applauded and they put their names into the goblet and once again nothing happened. "Yeah!"

Everyone thought it worked and cheered except for Bree and Hermione who sat down and smirked at them.

The fire on the goblet spurted out and the twins were throwed out of the line with grey hair and beard and everyone laughed at them. "You said!"

"You said!" And then they started to wrestle with eatch other.

"Oh right, ou want a piece of me?"

"I'll tear your ears off"

And then the hall went pin drop silent and in walked the Durmstrang student Viktor Krum and their headmaster.