Epilogue, 19 years later.

Ambree Potter-Weasley was walking with her four children and her husband Fred Weasley through the King's Cross station.

Their eldest son and child Eden was starting his fourth year at Hogwarts. Eden was a perfect mix of his parents with brown-ginger hair, blue eyes and tall. Most important of all which he pretty much got from his father, mischievous.

He and his cousin James Sirius Potter who was starting his third year loved to cause trouble at school.

Their second eldest child, Matteo was more like Bree and was pretty much a mommas boy and was starting his third year.

Their third child and only girl was, Rebekah, also called, Bek or Bekah was starting her first year today.

That girl was a daddy's girl, stubborn and fiery in such a young age but was smart and at the same time so very kind.

Harry had told her that she was a replica of her mother at that age.

Then their youngest who would start in three years, Jack. He was that kind of boy who everyone would want to be friends with. He too was a perfect mix of his parents but more like Bree.

The clock was quarter to 11 and they were between platform 9 3/4.

"Eden, do you want to go first?" She asked him.

"You bet." He responded and ran through the wall.

"Right." She exhaled. "Matt-"

Just then she saw her youngest niece Lily standing next to her and smiling up at her.

"Hello, auntie." She greeted and grabbed her arm.

"Sorry, Matteo. Since I'm cooler than you, I'm going next." James told Matteo who rolled his eyes and ran through the wall.

Jake jumped on Matteo's trolley and Matteo went through the wall after, with his brother.

Bree sighed heavily and smiled down at Lily. "Hello, Lovely Lily."

She looked at her husband who nodded at the wall and went through it after sending a wink and grin to his wife.

Bree and Lily who held hands turned to her brother, nephew and sister in law motioning for them to go first and sending nervous Albus an encouraging smile.

Harry put a hand on Albus's shoulder. "Together."

He nodded and the two of them ran through the wall together.

Ginny, Lily and Bree following suit.

In the distance, they saw Draco and his wife Astoria hugging their son Scorpius goodbye.

Draco and Bree had become good friends over the past years while he and the others were good acquaintances.

Bree had learned about Astoria's blood curse and felt sorry for Scorpius and Draco who were soon loosing their wife and mother.

So she decided to help.

She couldn't cure it really, but every three years, Bree meets up with them and is taking away the blood curse for three years until doing it the next three years. It's a painful process during it for Astoria but worth it in the end.

Lily let go of Bree's hand and ran after a paper bird and Bree went back to her own family that stood not too far away to say her goodbyes.

A bit away, Hermione put the bag on her daughter Rose Granger-Weasley's shoulder. "Bag."

"Yeah."

"Jumper. I'll miss you." She kissed her forehead and hugged her.

Beside them was Ron and their son Hugo Granger-Weasley.

"Here thy come." Ron said to Hermione who looked at her best friends.

Albus suddenly stopped, bent down to tie his shoelaces. Ginny and Harry looked at him and Harry silently told her to go ahead while he went to Albus and crouched down infront of him.

"Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin?"

"Albus Severus Potter, you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was the bravest man I've ever known."

"But just say that I am."

"Then Slytherin house will have gained a wonderful young wizard. But listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. The sorting hat takes your choice into account."

"Really?" He asked, looking happier.

"Really."

The whistles blew.

"Bye mum!"

"All aboard!"

"Ready?" Harry asked his son.

"Ready."

They stood up and hugged each other. They pulled away and heard Fred say to his kids; "Now jump on before your mother guilt traps you to stay with her tears. That's why I'm still around by the way."

"Frederick!" She gasped and hit his arm wiping away her tears.

Their children laughed and jumped on the train. "I was just kidding. You know that I love you."

Harry and Albus laughed at their exchange and he too jumped on the train.

He went to sit in a compartment with his brother and some of his cousins and before he went in, he ducked away from a sparkly flying thing before he looked at it and went inside sitting next to his brother.

"Come on, Jay, get a move." Someone outside their compartment said while running with his friend.

The adults all stood with each other looking proud as they waved away their children, nieces and nephews as they sat down on the train they once sat on.

The start of a new era.

And the start of new adventures.

Peacefully.

                                 ~ THE END ~