Trial/ back to Hogwarts

After waking up early in the morning to eat breakfast and go to the Ministry, Harry and Mr. Weasley we're now on an escalator making their way down in the muggle subway.

"Trains, undergrounds. Ingenious these muggles"

Mr. Weasley swept his hand over the sensor just like the others but the "doors" never opened. He tried again but it still didn't work.

Harry took a card out and put it over the sensor and the "door" opened and Mr walked through it.

Harry did the same to himself and walked through.

"Ah!"

Harry and Mr. Weasley walked until they reached a telephone box and walked into it.

"I've never used the visitor's entrance before. Should be fun" and closed the door looking around. "Right. Good. I'll just get my Muggle money"

He put in some money into the phone and twisted the numbers and slowly went down like an elevator and down until they got into the Ministry.

Lots of witches and wizards came from the Floo-Network.

"Terrible. Lost a lot of galleons trading on the potions market"

"Daily Proohet, ladies and gentlemen. Anybody for a Daily Prophet? Dumbledore: is he daft or is he dangerous?"

A large banner infront of small office's was a moving white and black picture of Fudge with a 'M' at the corner.

Harry and Mr. Weasley walked to one of the elevators.

"Morning, Arthur"

"Morning, Bob"

The man named Bob held a box that most likely had a dragon in because a small fire came out of the box.

"Interdepartmental memos. We use owls. Mess was unbelievable" Mr. Weasley said to Harry when he looked at the paper planes over them.

And then Kingsley ran into the elevator and whispered something to Mr. Weasley who told Harry. "Merlins beard. Thank you Kingsley. They've changed the time of your hearing"

"When is it?"

"In five minutes"

Then the elevator started to move backwards and then down. After some time they stayed again. "Department of Mysteries"

They walked out of the elevator and heard voices from Malfoy Sr, and Fudge.

"And I'm confident minister that you will do the right thing"

"Yes, but we must be.."

They turned around and saw them and Mr. Weasley gently pushed Harry with him and they walked until they stood infront of the door to the court.

"Remember, during the hearing, speak only when you're spoken to. Keep calm, you've done nothing wrong" and Harry nodded nervously.

"As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes?"

Harry nodded again.

"I'm not allowed in I'm afraid. Good luck Harry"

He walked into the room and saw the wizengamont sitting down with was many adults. He went over to the chair in the middle of the room and sat down.

Fudge hammered with the club to show that the hearing had begun. "Discipline hearing of the 12th August into offenses committed by Harry James Potter, resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag-"