Burrow

In the Burrow they all had finished their meal and waited for dessert. Fred, George, Mrs. Weasley, Bree and Ron were in the kitchen and the twins were playing with something from their shop.

Bree was helping Mrs. Weasley and we're very very often glancing at Fred who were sometime himself looking at her seeing if he made her laugh and sometimes winked and flirted with her. Jokingly or not.

Harry was sitting in the living room with Tonks, Remus and Mr. Weasley and talking.

"Voldemort has chosen Draco Malfoy for a mission?" Remus asked Harry.

"I know it sounds mad"

"Has it occurred to you Harry, that Snape was simply pretending to offer Draco help so he could find out what he was up to?"

"That's not what it sounded like"

"Perhaps Harry's right, Remus. To make an Unbreakable Vow, it's-"

Remus interrupted Tonks. "It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore's judgment. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore do I"

"Dumbledore can make mistakes, he said so hims-"

"You're blinded by hatred"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are. People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We place our trust in a handful of people, if we start fighting amongst ourselves, we're doomed"

Tonks made a signal for Harry not saying anymore, and then stood up and left.

Remus also stood up and left.

Ginny came with a plate of cakes, sitting beside Harry and that made Mr. Weasley take the clue to leave himself.

"Open up, you. Don't you trust me?"

Harry took a bite from the cake in Ginny's hand. "It's good".

Ron came into the living room with a plate of other cakes and sat in between Harry and Ginny. "Yeah. I'll just... get.. yeah".

Suddenly it git extremely awkward between them all. "Pie?"

"Not for me, no"

Ron took a pie himself and ate it.

*

In the kitchen only Fred and Bree was left. Mrs. Weasley and the other adults did something and George were going to get something.

"So, how's school going?" Fred asked leaning a bit closer over the counter towards Bree.

"Well. It's boring now when you and George left school. Nothing is happening, really" she shrugged and tried to sound normal.

"Yeah? Of course it is. But how's life going then? Any guy you like?" He asked and waited for her answer on his last question more anxiously.

"Life's good.. for now" she mumbled the last part. "And, there's no good guy in school. Because he left last year"

"Who is the lucky guy then?"

Bree's heart picked up even more now that she saw that he leaned even closer to her and his eyes flickering down to her lips.

"Well, the guy is... handsome. Very. He's funny, and he really doesn't want to get outside my head. Always, succeeding in making me laugh" she said in a low voice.

"Mhm. And his name is...?"

They leaned in even closer, really not noticing it themselves and they leaned in so close to their noses almost touched. Getting butterflies down their stomachs.