Tom Marvolo Riddle

Christmas was approaching very fast and one again the twins and Ron signed to stay over Christmas. Hermione also did so they could work with their plan. Now they sat in the great hall when Bree and Hermione approached the boys and sat down away from the others who stayed at Hogwarts.

"Everything's set. We just need a bit of who yore changing into" Bree explained.

"Crabbe and Goyle" Harry answered.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy" Hermione said.

"How?" Ron asked.

"We've got it all worked out. We filled these with a simple Sleeping draught. Simple but powerful"

"Now, once they're asleep hide them in the broomstick cupboard and pull out a few of their hairs and put on their uniforms"

Harry and Ron looked at each other with a look of disgust on their faces.

"Whose hair are you ripping out then?" Ron asked.

"We've already got ours. Millicent Bulstrode and Pansy Parkinson. Slytherin"

"Me and Bree need to go check on the Polyjuice potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these" Bree held up the muffins.

So they went away and parted ways.

Harry and Ron hid behind a large statue.

Ron took out his wand and cleared his throat but Harry stopped him.

"Ron, maybe I should to it"

"Yeah, Right"

Harry took out his wand. "Wingardium Leviosa"

The muffins flottes in the air and Crabbe and Goyle went over to them and ate them.

Then they fainted.

"How thick can you get?"

"Come on Ron, let's get them"

After taking the necessary stuff and hiding them they ran into the girls bathroom to Bree and Hermione.

"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves" Bree explained and gave the goblets to everyone.

"Add the hairs" Hermione instructed.

"Uuuh, Essence of Crabbe"

"Cheeers"

And then they drank the potion.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ron said and ran into a cabin.

"Me too" Hermione and did the same.

"Yuck! I'm gonn-" Bree shut her mouth with her hands and also ran into a cabin.

"Uuuewh"

Harry clutched his stomach and stood infront of the mirror and his hands and his face started to bubble and turned into Gregory Goyle.

Ron walked out of the cabin looking like Vincent Crabbe.

"Harry?"

"Ron?"

"Bloody hell!"

"We still sound like ourselves. You need to sound more like Crabbe"

"Uhm. Bloody hell" Ron said sounding like Crabbe.

"Excellent"

Bree came out of the cabin looking like Pansy Parkinson. And tried to sound like Parkinson.