Ron

The next day, the quartet went out trying to destroy the locket in turns. Ron didn't try because of his arm and didn't have strength enough to shoot a spell.

"You first"

Harry were the first to try. "Dissendium"

The locket flew away a bit and they found it on the ground without a scratch.

Now Hermione tried. "Incendio"

The locket started to burn but the fire then disappeared and gave no scratch.

Now it was Bree's turn to try. "Diffindo"

The locket flied away a bit but still didn't leave any scratch. Each time the locket flew away they just followed.

Now it was Harry again to try. "Expulso"

Nothing.

"Reducto"

Frustrated he continued to shoot spells at it one after one but it was still whole and in one piece and continued to chitter.

He went over to it and picked it up and put it in around his neck.

"What are you doing?"

"We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it"

"Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off to find all these Horcruxes, but doesn't tell you how to destroy them. Doesn't that bother you?"

They looked at Harry in worry who just looked back at Ron. He sighed and walked away from them to the tent.

~

He sat outside of the tent and looked into his broken mirror. Inside the tent the radio was on. "A goblin by the name of Gornuk was killed. It is believed that Muggleborn, Dean Thomas and a second goblin both believed to have been traveling with Tonks, Cresswell and Gornuk, may have escaped. If Dean is listening or anyone has any knowledge of his whereabouts, his parents and sisters are desperate for news. Meanwhile, a Muggle family of five has been found dead in their home"

Harry took out the locket which hid under his shirt. "You know the spell, Harry and Ambree"

Harry twisted the locket and got a vision and heard Voldemort being inside a wand shop.

"Tell me. Tell me, Gregorovitch"

"It was stolen from me"

"Who was he? The thief?"

He used legilimens on him.

"It was a boy. It was he who took it..."

A boy with a wand in his hand jumped out of the window.

"...I never saw it again. I swear on my life"

"I believe you" Voldemort backed away a bit and Gregorovitch was whimpering in fright.

"Avada Kedavra"

The vision ended and heard the radio from inside the tent again. Hermione went over to him looking worried. "I thought it had stopped. You can't keep letting him in, Harry"

"You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch"

"The wandmaker?"

"He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have but I don't know what. But he wants it desperately. I mean, it's as if his life depends on it"

Bree came out from the tent on the other side from where Harry and Hermione sat and went to sit besides Hermione.

Just then the radio started to crackle making Harry turn around annoyed and frustrated.