Mr. Weasley

That night Harry had a dream being at the Ministry again and we're going through the corridor like he was the snake himself.

"Voldemort may be after something. Something he didn't have last time"

He came up to a blue door.

"Harry"

And he saw Mr. Weasley walking through a room full of orbs. He slowly turned around and his eyes widened when he looked down.

He fell to the floor and got attacked repeatedly by the snake and in the end got blood on his entire face and he woke up panting harshly.

Ron were waking up and saw him in the state and went to Bree waking her up asking if she could get McGonagall.

When she came they helped petrified and all sweaty Harry up to Dumbledore's office.

In the office were the Weasley's because hearing of their dad. Dumbledore were asking him questions still refusing to look at him.

"In the dream, were you standing next to the victim or looking down at the scene?"

"Neither it was like I. Professor will you just tell me what's happening?"

He ignored Harry and went over to the paintings. "Everard, Arthur's on guard duty tonight, make sure he's found by the right people"

"Sir-"

"Phi was. You must go to your portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them that Arthur Weasley is gravely injured and his children will be arriving there soon by Portkey"

"They've got him Albus. It was close but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire it"

"Oh, thank goodness. Next we need to-"

Harry's head twisted again and he got angry at Dumbledore ignoring him and shouted at him. "LOOK AT ME"

And everyone got really surprised by him shouting at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore actually turned and looked at Harry who looked really miserable and hurting. And Bree carefully put a hand on his shoulder and made small circles with her thumb not wanting to see him in this state.

"What's happening to me?"

Snape walked into the office. "You wished to see me headmaster?"

"Oh, Severus. I'm afraid we can't wait. Not even till the morning. Otherwise, we'll all be vulnerable"

Snape took Harry's wrists and dragged him down to the dungeons into his office and Harry sat down on a chair.

"It appears there's a connection between the Dark Lord's mind and your own. Whether he is as yet aware of this connection is die me the moment unclear"

Snape rolled out some sort of leather roll revealing different sorts of tools and took out a wand. "Pray he remains ignorant"

"You mean, if he knows about it, then he'll be able to read my mind?"

"Read it, control it, unhinge if. In the past it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the minds of his victims creating visions designed to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony, only when he had them literally begging for death, would he finally kill them" he explained.

"Used properly, the power is Occlumency will help shield you from access or influence. In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your mind. You will attempt to resist. Prepare yourself. Legilimens"

Flying over lake.

Arriving at Grimmauld place.

Hermione hugging him.