Third task..

Finally the day of the third and last task approached. The entire school plus the guest schools sat in the small stadium.

The orchestra played music.

Amos Diggory was ruining out happily and motioned towards Cedric who walked into the middle of the stadium and people cheered and beamed at him. "Cedric!" "Yeah!"

Next walked Fleur out and her Beauxbatons friends danced Macarena and sang some French song for her.

Next walking ou was Krum who raised his fist at the cheering people.

Harry walked out with Dumbledore beside him. They stopped for a moment looking around before Dumbledore patted his shoulder and Harry walked in and Dumbledore looking after him worriedly.

Harry looked around in the crowd to find his friends and Bree. But he only saw Ron and Hermione there. He did worry but not much tho king that she's sitting somewhere else he didn't see it she was late.

"Sonorous!"

The entire small stadium went quiet.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory.."

The Hufflepuff section cheered.

"... and Mr. Potter.."

Ron, Hermione, Seamus and the entire section cheered for that. Harry smiled a bit at that but still confused him that he didn't see Bree.

"...are tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum..."

The Durmstrang boys stood up and cheered loudly.

"...and Miss Delacour"

The Beauxbaton students and more people cheered.

"The first person to touch the cup will be the winner!"

All people applauded.

"I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should at any point a contestant wish to withdraw from the task, he or she need only send up res sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!"

All the champions walked over to Dumbledore and formed a circle.

"In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creature of the deep. Instead you'll face something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can. But very wary you could just lose yourselves along the way"

He walked out of the circle. "Champions! Prepare yourselves!"

All the champions stood at one of the four entrances of the maze and everyone stood up and cheered.

Harry stood at the opening next to where Moody stood.

Cedric and his dad hugged each other and Amos wishing him good luck. "My boy"

"See you later dad"

Harry nodded at Cedric who nodded back.

"On the count of three. One.."

Filch fired the cannon and shrugged. Dumbledore looked completely done and walked away a few meters but not before looking at Harry.

Moody patted his shoulder before he walked into the maze. He looked back and saw that he pointed at a direction.

Dumbledore looked once at Moody and then walked away and the entrance sealed itself and Harry turned fast around looking into the maze and walked forward into the big maze.