Godric's Hollow

A week or so after Ron left them, they decided to apparate to another place not staying in the same place for too long.

Hermione had been crying and sad all the time scince Ron decided to leave. She was now tying a scarf around a tree, while the twins stood a bit away from her and waited for her to be done.

Hermione got on the other side of Harry, took hands and they apparated away and landed on a stone hill which was a fair bit from the ground.

They stood there for split seconds before Bree were the first one to walk away to start with the enchantments.

Harry and Hermione stood there some more seconds looking at the surroundings a bit before Hermione started to cry. Harry also walked away to do the enchantments.

"Salvio Hexia, Repellum Muggletum"

"Muffliato, Protego Totalum, Cave Iminicum"

**

By sunset, the enchantments were completed and the tent was settled up.

Harry stood outside and watched the sunset lost in his thoughts. Then he heard the radio being on and played a song.

Poor old Jim's white as a ghost....

He walked inside the tent and saw Bree being asleep and Hermione sitting on a stair looking sad.

He's found the answer that we lost, we're all weeping now, Weeping because, There ain't nothing we can do, to protect you. O children

Harry sat down on a chair and watched Hermione a while noticing her sadness.

He stood up from the chair and walked over to Hermione and held out his hand for her to take.

She hesitated but took his hand and he dragged her up.

Rejoice, rejoice

He took off the locket from Hermione and tossed it down to the floor.

Hey, little train, we're jumping on. The train that goes to the kingdom

We're happy, Ma. We're having fun

And the train ain't even left the station

Hey, little train, wait for me

Harry pulled her with him towards the middle of the tent and started swaying to the music while holding her hands, encouraging her to dance along with him.

I once was blind but now I see

Have you left a seat for me?

Is that such a stretch of the imagination?

Hey, little train, wait for me

I was held in chains but now I'm free

Hermione got a little bit happier and started to slowly dance along with the music with Harry.

I'm hanging in there

Don't you see?

In this process of elimination

Hey, little train, we're jumping on

The train that goes to the kingdom

We're happy, Ma

We're having fun

Bree woke up by the sound of laughter and a faint music, she turned around in the bed and saw Hermione and Harry full on dancing with each other which made her have a lazy smile on her face.