Christmas Party

The next morning, Ron walked into the Great Hall with his quidditch outfit without the gears and cloak. But had his helmet and looked extremely nervous.

"Good luck, eh, Ron" Neville said.

He walked slowly towards his friends.

"Nice hat!"

"Ron, you're a loser"

Then Seamus caught up behind him. "I'm counting on you, Ron. I have two Galleons on Gryffindor, yeah?"

"Looking good, Ron!"

"Loser"

"What's he wearing?"

All the Slytherins said trying to bring him down.

He sat with his friends not looking happy at all and looked down to his toast and egg. "So how was it then?"

"How was what?"

"Your dinner party?"

"Pretty boring actually. Though I think Harry enjoyed desert. Slughorn's having a Christmas do, you know. And we're meant to bring someone"

"I expect you'll bring McLaggen. He's in the Slug Club, isn't he?"

"Actually I was going to ask you"

"Really?"

Suddenly Lavender appeared behind Ron looking happy and tapped his shoulder.

"Good luck today, Ron. I know you'll be brilliant" she said and walked away.

Ron leaned over the table. "I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot"

"Have it your way. Juice?" Harry said and pointing at the juice infront of him.

"Sure"

Luna who sat beside Bree had a big lion on her head. "Hello everyone. You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?"

Harry took a vial from Bree's hand and put it down into his pocket.

"Liquid luck. Don't drink it, Ron"

But Ron didn't listen to her and drank the juice. After he drank Bree stood up and walked out of the hall.

"You could be expelled for that"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

Ron looked determinated. "Come on, Harry. We've got a game to win"

They did a handshake and got out of their seats walking out.

**

Zabini on the Slytherin team we're the first one to catch the Quaffle and flew towards Gryffindor's goal posts with the team surrounding him.

Gryffindor tried to take the quaffle but didn't succeed.

Some Slytherin named Vaisey threw the quaffle towards one of the posters and Ron kicked it away and his supporters cheered. "Yes!"

"Go on, Ron! Do it!"

Over and over again he stopped the quaffle from getting into the posts and never let it past him once.

And the team cheered for him and praised him a lot.

Gryffindor chaser took the quaffle and went towards Slytherins goal poster, the chasers passed the quaffle around a lot and fast so the Slytherins would get confused and scored.

Slytherins tried to score again but Ron was faster and slapped it away.

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!"