A S T R O P H I L E

{A person who loves stars; astronomy}

✧✦✧

The smell of alcohol and weed filled my senses as I woke up, my head hurt, my skin was oddly sticky, and I hardly remembered a thing. I didn't dare open my eyes, I couldn't. I knew that I would be met with the entirety of my friend group, slumped over on beds and couches, completely passed out due to the previous night's activities. I groaned to myself as I rolled over in my bed, burying my head deep into my pillow. 

But it wasn't my pillow.

No, this pillow was silk. It was nice, expensive. 

Shit.

My eyes instantly snapped open as I realised I wasn't in my bed, that I wasn't in my dorm. I knew I was in his room, but Luis wasn't there, no one else was there, not even Malfoy himself. 

Just as I was thinking of leaving, the bathroom door creaked open and out walked a dripping wet Malfoy with a towel wrapped dangerously low around his waist, "Morning Angel." He spoke cooly, toothbrush in hand.

My eyebrows furrowed at the boy before me, "Um- morning." My eyes widened as I looked further into the situation, "We didn't-"

"No. No Angel, trust me. If we were ever going to do something like that, I'd rather you be sober and fully conscious." He chuckled lightly to himself, as if it was something stupid to ask.

My eyebrows furrowed even further as he rummaged through his draws, in search of something, "Well sorry for asking, but you never know." I trailed off lightly.

Malfoy nearly slammed his draws shut as he snapped around to face me, "You really think I'd do something like that?" His eyes were narrowed, almost offended and slightly hurt.

"No- I mean, you can't blame me for asking." I slowly replied, though my brain began to bounce against my skull, causing my thinking to be slightly messed up. But I couldn't help but wonder, wonder if he would ever do something like that. I knew, I knew he wouldn't. But I knew of multiple people who would, so I never truly knew who to trust. 

He shifted slightly as he stood. I watched as small droplets of water dripped from his blonde hair and onto the floor. I couldn't lie, he looked good when strands of his hair fell over his forehead. I lived to see it like that after his quidditch matches, I lived to see the small waves at the back when he hadn't been bothered the put any product in.

No.

I couldn't let myself think about it, I couldn't. 

He breathed in deeply as he prepared himself for what he was going to say. I could see his brain ticking away, trying to figure out how to put whatever it was, into words, "You can keep the sweater, I have another one." He finally said with a small huff before turning back towards the bathroom.

I hadn't realised that I was wearing his quidditch sweater, the warm fabric was loose around my skin, due to its size. I had worn Luis' sweaters before, but something about his sweater made everything feel different. He made everything feel different. 

I paused, thinking about everything that was going on. I thought about where I was, how I was going to explain everything to the girls. The situation seemed bad, I couldn't let it be bad. I shook my head as I picked myself up from the bed, ignoring the sudden dizziness I felt as my feet hit the cold stone. I stood up and made my way to find one of Luis' shirts, that way, nothing seemed suspicious.

"What are you doing?" Malfoy hissed quickly as he watched me look through Luis' clothes. I didn't want to pause, I didn't want to stop, but the pounding in my head was trying to tell me otherwise.