B A S O R E X I A

{A strong craving or hunger for kissing}

✧✦✧

~Draco~

I had never imagined something so beautiful. 

We did exactly what I said we would. I took her on every single piece of furniture there was. The desk, the couch, the chair, the bed, against the wardrobe, even against the boarded-up window. And I loved every second of it. There was no one better but my Angel, and I wanted her to know it. 

When I first heard her say yes to my proposal, I knew that I would need to marry her as soon as I could. I was always waiting for the right moment. I had asked Arthur if he would be able to be our celebrant, and that was when he told me that he wasn't a certified celebrant. He told me that my best bet would be to talk to Kingsley, he was higher up in the Ministry and had been his sister's celebrant during the first wizarding war. 

And when I saw Kingsley walk into the living room, my Angel's tears falling down her cheeks—I knew then and there that I would marry her the very next day. 

I breathed in the morning air as I rolled over to face my wife. Her hair covered the left side of her face while her eyes stayed completely shut. She was unbelievably gorgeous. I had never seen my Angel look so beautiful. She seemed exhausted, and I couldn't blame her. But seeing her slightly parted lips only made me want them on my skin once again. I wanted to feel her all over again. 

She breathed deeply, and I watched her bare chest rise and fall with a newfound love for her. She let out this small moan as she stretched her limbs. Her back arched while she moved and her skin brushed gently across mine.

"Fuck," I muttered, already feeling myself getting hard at the sight of her alone. 

She kept moving though. She kept making these small moans fall from her lips, as if she knew how much she was affecting me. I was sure she knew. I stared at her intently, seeing the small smirk appear on her lips. She was indeed awake, and I was indeed fucking hard.

I watched as she rolled over, pressing her skin against me until she was completely on top of me. She smiled and pressed her lips ever so gently against mine. I groaned into the kiss, feeling the need to touch her more, to feel every inch of her skin. She laughed quietly at my desperation, and I felt her hand slowly travel from my chest. She grazed across my scars, and down further until she grasped my cock. 

She made my head roll back at her touch. She made my breath hitch with the way she moved. My eyes fluttered closed as she began moving her hand so slowly, up and down. My breath became uneven, she knew what she did to me. And she was taking advantage of it. 

"Morning." Her smirk radiated through the room.

"Fuck," I spoke in a breathless whisper as she picked up her pace. 

She looked up at me with her eyes, smirking that devilish smirk I loved so much. Her hand continued to move with ease, sending my mind soring through the skies. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long with her eyes on me like they were. I could already feel myself tensing up, readying to release everything inside me. I wanted to let go. I wanted to show her just what she was able to do to me. 

Breathless moans escaped my lips, I was not in control. I didn't like that. My Angel knew better. She knew the way we worked, and I could tell she enjoyed taking the lead. But I knew I wouldn't give up that easily. While her eyes were on mine, her hand still moving, I grabbed her waist and flipped us over. 

She gasped at the shock of my sudden move. 

"You know," I whispered seductively, "There is one place I still haven't fucked my wife yet."