M E L A N C H O L Y

{A feeling of pensive sadness}

✧✦✧

~Amethyst~

Always the same.

Breath mints.

It felt wrong, and I knew he felt it too. But it was something I needed. I needed to feel, he needed to feel. We had been numb since Christmas. The New Year was always a time for new beginnings, so I thought we might as well start by fucking it out of our systems. And if that didn't work, it would have to be a slower process than I thought. 

His tongue danced with mine, savouring the flavours we could taste. I never wanted to let go of him. My grip on his hair only tightened while we held onto each other as if one of us was going to be taken away. I forced myself into him, onto him, I never wanted to let go. He was so important, he was too important. I couldn't lose him, not when I had him completely. I held on as if someone was going to rip him right out of my grasp. I needed to protect him with everything I had. And I was going to. 

My hips began moving on their own, grazing over his once again erected dick. The friction was exactly what I needed, it made me moan out into his lips, into his being. His breathing quickened while his grasp on my hips grew stronger. He knew I was in control, he could tell that it was exactly the thing I needed. I had let him have his fun on Christmas, and now it was my turn. And I was going to abuse the living hell out of it. 

While maintaining the lock on our lips, I lifted myself up just enough to hover over his eager cock. I moved my hips over his tip, creating a friction that made him groan out perfectly. I smiled into the kiss, knowing I had him just where I wanted him. I slowly began to lower myself down, allowing him to fill me up slowly while his breathing became sporadic. I kissed his gaping mouth while I picked myself up slower than before. Only to slam myself down without a second to spare. Draco gasped while I moaned out at the sudden action I had committed. 

Nails dug into the skin on his shoulders while his lips pressed themselves against the skin on my neck. He was elegant and incomparable. The way he let my hips take control as I continued to force myself onto him rougher than ever before. He knew I needed to feel something other than the pain and guilt I was left with. And I knew that he needed it too. He was filled with sorrow, he needed the escape just as much as I did. 

I moaned out while he sucked on my skin, he pulled it between his teeth and made sure to leave a mark. I never wanted the moment to end. It was so perfect. He made me feel like no other, he made me want to live and be who I was. I held onto his shoulders for dear life as my back began to arch, due to the overwhelming pleasure. His hands left my hips and found my waist—keeping me balanced while my head lulled back. If it hadn't been for him, I would have fallen off the bed. 

He helped me while he drove into me from underneath, making the pressure of his thrusts fall in perfect time with my rocking hips. My hands gripped onto him so tightly they would most definitely leave marks wherever they touched his delicate skin. Violent moans left both of our lips while we carried out our devious act. His lips, his touch, him. He was far too good for the world we lived in. Even if he didn't see it in himself, I could. 

"That's it, Angel—that's it." He told me repeatedly, letting his words roll around in my brain. 

I absorbed everything I could. I wanted to savour everything I could. Our futures would always change, I knew now more than ever that we hardly have any control over what happens to us. So I savoured and relished the feeling I was bringing to the both of us. 

My knees felt weak as I moved with him. My legs began to grow tired as I realised my storm was beginning to brew slowly. My mouth gaped open as I cherished the exhilarant feeling I loved. I had never experienced such feelings when I wasn't with Draco. No one else could ever give me as much pleasure and pure ecstasy as Draco did.