7181-7205 Su Luo & Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 7181 Addition 1

  Su Luo must repair their wounded bodies while detoxifying.

  In the spirit world, if there is no strength, then it is better to die than to live. Su Luo understood this pain, so she had to do her best for her patients.

  Just as Su Luo was about to take a breath, suddenly—

  Nangong Chu, whose face had gradually returned to rosy, suddenly trembled violently!

  The complexion that had gradually returned to normal was getting redder and flushed terribly!

  The red one seems to be bleeding!

  Su Luo hadn't reacted yet, but the people off the screen were already excited!

  "Look! Look! Nangong Chu has a problem!" This is a member of the Longfeng clan. They all stood up for a while, looking at the scene on the screen with a bad expression!

  Mrs. Nangong became nervous too!

  Because Nangong Chu's situation really looks very bad.

  At this moment, his face was flushed, redder than the cooked crayfish, and looked terrifying, as if it would explode at any time!

  Everyone outside was shocked!

  "Isn't Su Luo able to refine the medicine for Ayres virus? Why is Nangong Chu still like this?"

  "This is being cured, right?"

  "So, Su Luo is actually bragging! She doesn't know Iris at all. Virus?"

  "Does this still need to be suspected? What is the Ayres virus? It was left behind by the Poison Sage. She is a yellow-haired girl who can solve it? Isn't this a joke?"

  "So, she just announced that she can detoxify herself. , Actually... are you lying?"

  "Haha, you actually believe it? It's funny." In the

  entire spiritual world, countless people are watching this scene.

  They all expressed their opinions one by one.

  Although Su Luo was very amazing during the Canaan Secret Realm assessment, no matter how amazing he was, when facing the Ayers virus... everyone still didn't have confidence in her.

  In the Longfeng clan, the Fourth Elder with his hands behind his back, looked at Su Luo on the screen, shook his head, and said to Nangong Moyuan, "Let me tell you, my girl can't, she can't detoxify at all."

  Nangong Moyuan hasn't yet. The sixth elder said, "Is it right? If you can't detoxify, you can say no. Now you are ruining people. It's almost...this kind of girl still wants to join our Dragon and Phoenix clan? Tsk." The

  fourth and sixth elders said to Su Luo's disdain and ridicule are beyond words.

  Mrs. Nangong and Nangong Jiayi's faces are very ugly! However, they tried their best to endure it.

  The seventh elder frowned, with a look of disgust: "What is this girl, don't talk big if you can't cure it. This is a live broadcast to the entire spiritual world, and everyone associates her with our Dragon and Phoenix clan... Isnt this losing the face of our Dragon and Phoenix clan!"

  Mrs. Nangong couldnt help it, and gave the seventh elder a fierce look: "When Su Luo led the Dragon and Phoenix clan to compete with the Leng clan before, she praised her for her good performance. She, now shes only having a problem temporarily, she said she lost the face of the Dragon and Phoenix clan? Seventh elder, is there such a snobbery as you?"