7656-7680 Su Luo DIED

Chapter 7656 The terminally ill 8

  queens look away.

  Madam Leng said with a smile: "You also know that it is impossible for His Majesty to give His Highness the second prince the throne, right? At that time, it must be another prince! You can see from what happened last time. The emperor will die!"

  Empress Leng clenched her handkerchief tightly: "Sister-in-law, don't say it!"

  Mrs. Leng continued: "Last time, the second prince became so ill that he was about to die, and His Majesty only needs the next imperial decree. , Can Su Luo not come to treat him? But what happened after that? It was the Empress who went out in person and asked Su Luo to treat the second prince in a low voice? Can't you see it? Your Majesty will definitely not. Allow His Highness the Second Prince to inherit his throne!" In the

  courtyard, Emperor Ling stood coldly, his complexion already shrouded in dark clouds, and the haze was all over.

  The prince and the prince behind Emperor Ling were not well.

  The cold sweat on his face trickled down, soaking his clothes.

  I can only blame him for his strong strength and keen ear... Why should he hear these words, this is the rhythm of death!

  A sneer sneered at the corner of Lingdi's mouth, and the sarcasm in his eyes was very obvious.

  He looked up at the sky, and his footsteps did not mean to leave at all.

  The prince could only accompany him motionless.

  But now he is no longer standing, but kneeling behind the Emperor Ling, and his whole body is trembling... all frightened.

  The prince was frightened like this, but the two women in the room were completely unaware.

  Especially Mrs. Leng, she was still persuading Empress Leng in her own right: "Since it is absolutely impossible for Your Majesty to let the second emperor inherit the throne, then we have only two options now." The

  empress looked up at Mrs. Leng.

  Just because she doesn't speak, doesn't mean she's not interested.

  Madam Leng said: "As the master said, Empress Empress, you have only two options now, one is to give birth to a second prince, but after so many years, there is no news from your stomach... In addition to your body many years ago I've been hurt, so this..."

  Back then, why did Empress Leng get hurt? Because she wants to be queen.

  When the two conditions of giving birth to a second child and being the queen were placed in front of the queen, Queen Leng chose the second one without hesitation.

  "The first point, it's difficult... It's difficult..." Queen Leng's voice was weary, indescribably melancholy.

  Mrs. Leng said: "Then there is only the second way. That is..."

  "Don't talk about it!" Empress Leng shook her head, "Your Majesty's body is still in good shape, it can't be like this, it can't be like this."

  "Queen Empress! Don't you understand now? If the second prince cannot succeed, then for the sake of the new emperor in the future, His Majesty will definitely remove the unsightly stone of our Leng clan. As for why it doesn't move now? Because there are still dragons and phoenixes. Clan!"

  Madam Leng said eloquently: "Because of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, Your Majesty must first unite with our Leng Clan, get rid of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, and get rid of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan a little bit, and the next object to be eradicated is our Dragon and Phoenix Clan. There is no mother's family, no prince to inherit the throne... Do you think you can be a queen for a few days?"