8256-8280 Homecoming

Chapter 8256 Ambiguous 3

  "Little girl, I will not let you go in the wedding room."

  "Nangong Liuyun, let's wait and see who gets on and who gets off!" Su Luo raised his chin proudly.

  "Hey, I seem to hear a human voice, and I seem to have mentioned Nangong Liuyun? Hey, isn't Nangong Liuyun Lord Nangong?"

  This was the voice of the pair of dragons who were mating.

  Su Luo stared at Nangong Liuyun, wanting to cry but no tears!

  Didn't you say shielding was used? !

  Nangong Liuyun: "Just now, when I was excited, the shielding technique automatically..."

  "Don't run fast? Stay here and get caught?!" How embarrassing it will be...

  Su Luo pulled Nangong Liuyun for a while . Run away!

  ...

  I don't know how far I ran out, Su Luo looked at Nangong Liuyun, and Nangong Liuyun looked at Su Luo...

  "Hahaha-"

  Su Luo laughed out loud first!

  Nangong Liuyun also laughed out loud!

  This memory, presumably for a long, long time, they will not forget.

  ...

  Dragon mansion.

  Xiao Shenlong was cultivating, and Chu San and Lin Si were walking around in the lobby.

  Seeing Long Potian, the two rushed up quickly, and Chu San grabbed Long Potian: "Is there still no news?"

  Lin Ruoyu also stared at Long Potian!

  It's been three days!

  In the past three days, almost all the dragon people were dispatched, and the entire Shenlong Island was almost searched, but Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo were still not found.

  They seem to have disappeared from this world.

  "What the hell is going on? Why did it suddenly disappear?" Chu San covered his head in pain, "What if something happened to them...what should I do?"

  Lin Ruoyu was also anxious: "If something happened to them, how can we talk to Longfeng? Clan account? The most outstanding heir of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan!"

  "And Luoluo... God, why did they disappear? Could it be that even God is jealous of them?" Chu San became anxious.

  Long Potian said helplessly: "Perhaps, I just fell into some vortex, maybe it will come out when..."

  "I'm back, I'm back!" There was an exclamation from outside!

  came back? !

  Chu San and Lin Ruoyu looked at each other, and with a swipe, they all rushed out at the fastest speed they were afraid of!

  Bang!

  Originally sitting in the room thinking hard, recalling the history of the dragon race, and trying to find the clue, the little dragon, after hearing this shout, also rushed out quickly!

  Only one afterimage remains!

  "Where's the person? Where's Su Luo? Where's Nangong Liuyun?!" After Chu San rushed out, he didn't see Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo at all, so he was in a hurry!