8456-8480 Promotion

Chapter 8456 Grandpa 1

  Although Mr. Su didn't want to admit it, he had to admit it: "Your cheap dad was much better than him back then. Now this one, tsk tsk..."

  Obviously, Mr. Su expressed his feelings to Emperor Ling. Obvious disdain.

  The first question, Su Luo, had already been answered. Su Luo, who was satisfied, hurriedly asked the second question: "Grandpa, is the entrance to the summit of the gods in our Su clan?"

  Father Su's eyes narrowed slightly. shrink.

  "Really?" Su Luo stuck out his tongue: "Grandpa, you are amazing!" Old

  Man Su gave Su Luo an angry look: "Your requirements are really low, but it will be your business in the future. "

  Me?" Su Luo pointed at himself, "I'm only a small god."

  Old Man Su said angrily, "What about a small god? It's not easy to reach the level?"

  Is it simple? Su Luo grabbed the old man excitedly and said, "Grandpa, I want to ascend to the Great God Realm right now, okay?"

  "It's your size!" Su Luo angrily gave Su Luo a shudder on the forehead: "The haste is not enough. Do you understand? Do you think that he is very powerful just by being in the realm? Is the Spirit Emperor in the Great God Realm?"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, yes."

  "So is he powerful?

  " Yes, but he is still in the Great God Realm!" Su Luo was excited.

  Grandpa Su looked at her angrily: "You can also look at this kind of virtual great god realm? Short-sighted!"

  "Grandpa, what's the point here?" Su Luo was curious.

  She found that the amount of knowledge today is huge, and she has been refreshed over and over again.

  The old man Su said disdainfully: "Those that are piled up with drugs like this, only have realm to bluff people, but have no actual combat power, they are all called pseudo-great gods!

  " Is it interesting to be in the pseudo-great realm of combat power?" Old Man Su sneered, "Only the Emperor Ling can do such a vain thing!"

  Su Luoluo secretly complained in his heart.

  You are disdainful, old man, but how do the people below know what is the real Great God Realm or the fake Great God Realm? Everyone is just a great god.

  Old Master Su said to Su Luo: "Like you are now, take one step at a time. Although the advancement is slow, but the foundation is solid, and you can go a long way in the future. It is like building a house. The foundation is firm. Although the construction is slow, It can be built very high, but if the foundation is not strong, it will become unstable and weak as it goes up, and the whole line will collapse if you are not careful, is it interesting?"

  Su Luo nodded sharply: "That's right!"

  "So, In the next time, you can go to the bottom of the Wuya Deep Pool and stand." Old Master Su said.

  "Ah?" The style of painting became too fast, and Su Luo couldn't accept it.

  "Don't go?" Old Man Su glanced at Su Luo.

  "Go, of course, it's just..." Su Luo looked at the old man Su pitifully, "When will I be able to leave the clan?" When the old man

  saw Su Luo's unsatisfactory appearance, he immediately glared at her: "No After the body is tempered, what are you going to do? Lose the face of the Su Clan?"

  Su Luo stuck out his tongue.

  Su Luo wanted to go out, in fact, because—

  through the live broadcast in the palace before, Su Luo heard something amazing.

  The gods ordered to force Nangong Liuyun to marry Princess Weiwei? Is Nangong Liuyun seriously injured?

  Although Su Luo kept saying to herself that Nangong Liuyun was sorry for her, she would never ignore him again...

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8457 Grandpa 2 But

  when Su Luo calmed down and thought about it, she found that she was not completely without mistakes.

  At that time, she lost her mind in a rage, so that things got out of hand.

  In fact, thinking about it carefully, she knows better than anyone how Nangong Liuyun has treated her over the years, and she is not ignorant of his distaste for Princess Weiwei.

  It's just that she was confused by Nangong Liuyun's sending her to the ancestral land... That's why she said those unscrupulous words.

  She just wanted to know... Is Nangong Liuyun really sick?

  "Grandpa, it's okay to go to Wuya Deep Pond, but..." Su Luo hesitated for a while, and finally asked, "Nangong Liuyun..." Old Man

  Su's face turned dark: "Who is Nangong Liuyun?! I don't know. I know!"

  Su Luo: "..." You don't know, why are you still so emotional? Obviously want to cover up.

  Feeling clearly that Old Man Su was displeased with Nangong Liuyun, Su Luo bit his lower lip: "Then... when can I leave the clan?"

  Old Man Su said angrily, "Originally, today I wanted to send the patriarch to the clan . It's rumored about you, but your body is so... speechless."

  Su Luo stuck out his tongue.

  She also knew that her body was weak and needed to be tempered, but being disliked by the old man... Su Luo also felt a little embarrassed.

  Old Man Su reprimanded without giving face at all: "Just you, let alone passing on the throne, I'm afraid you will die in the middle of it!"

  Old Man Su said more and more angrily: "Who taught you before? If you let me know, I will teach him a lesson!"

  Su Luo said angrily, "When Master Rong Yun taught me before, my body was tempered, but Master left soon after, and then Master Black and White, but they were imprisoned in Wan after they stayed there. Liushan... So most of the time, your granddaughters are self-taught, sigh, without the teacher's teaching, they will naturally grow crooked."

  Su Luo said bitterly, the old man thought of Su Luo's experience and the little girl herself. You can grow up so well, and he was speechless for a while, only staring at Su Luo: "I didn't let your body be tempered into an invincible vajra like an immortal body, but at any rate, you can withstand the power of transmission, you know? "

  Hmmmm!" Su Luo nod hurriedly. Suddenly, she realized something and asked, "The power of teaching gong?"

  What power of teaching gong? Who passed the gong to her? Uncle or grandfather? Will it affect their own bodies? Su Luo was full of thoughts.

  The old man Su thumped Su Luo's forehead violently: "Young little girl, what are you doing with so many worries? You just need to train yourself well, and the rest is up to Grandpa!"

  Su Luo rubbed his forehead in pain. : "Oh..."

  Su Luo had no choice but to admit that she was repeatedly despised by everyone for being weak.

  When Su Luo made up her mind to temper her body, she found out——

  "What? Standing in the middle? "

  Su Luo looked at his elder brother Su Huayan, "How difficult can this be?"

  At this moment, Su Huayan led Su Luo to stand place in the cliff behind the Sioux Mountains.

  There is mist all year round, and the mist is heavy.

  High on the cliff, a blood-red waterfall swooped down from the top of the mountain, making the sound of rushing water!

  At the bottom of the cliff is a blood-red lake.

  The lake is round, with a rock standing just below the bottom of the cliff.

  There is more than one rock.

  (End of this chapter)