8031-8055 Little Dragon

Chapter 8031 ​​The truth 4

  Third elder: "..." The

  old lady turned her head and smiled at Long Lingfeng again: "Your third elder has such a temper, please bear with me, bear with me, hahaha——"

  Long Lingfeng: "... ... yes yes yes."

  At this moment, the conversation in the room was being listened to by one person.

  This person is none other than Chu San and Lin Si.

  Su Luo was busy in the kitchen, Chu San and Lin Si were going to walk in the courtyard of the third elder's house to ask for some useful information, but no one heard about it before they walked out of the living room.

  Leave Luoluo forever? What Dragon Spirit Wind is assigned? What is this all about? ! Are you really afraid that Gong Er will come and destroy your entire dragon clan? !

  Chu San is more impulsive, and when he rushes up, he will fight Long Lingfeng!

  Or Lin Ruoyu was more calm, he grabbed Chu San, lowered his voice and said anxiously: "What are you going to do?!"

  "I'm going to kill them!"

  "Are you an idiot?!" Lin Si glared at him fiercely , "I know your cultivation base is very high, very good, but where is this? This is the dragon family! It's their territory! We can fight ten dragons, one hundred dragons, but what about one thousand, ten thousand, and one hundred thousand? It's not a pity for you to die, and it doesn't matter if my life is buried with you, but have you ever thought about Luoluo?! If she makes a mistake, I think the second child will spare you!"

  Lin Ruoyu moved out of Nangong Liuyun, Chu San originally The burning brain calmed down.

  "But! How dare they make such an idea! How dare they!" Chu San was still very angry, and he was furious!

  In his mind, the entire spiritual world, no, the whole world, the entire universe... There is only one Nangong Liuyun who is worthy of Su Luo.

  It was as if the two of them were born just to wait for each other.

  "That Long Lingfeng, hum, will kill him sooner or later!" Lin Si's eyes were condensed.

  Chu San nodded in agreement.

  "You have to tell Luoluo about this!"

  "Let's go!"

  At this moment, Su Luo... was cooking porridge in the kitchen.

  In the crock pot, the shredded mushroom and chicken porridge is bubbling with white bubbles, and the aroma is overflowing, and the whole kitchen is filled with aroma.

  The cooks in the kitchen were almost drooling, and their eyes drifted to this side from time to time.

  However, they did not come.

  The dragon race and the human race have their own racial barriers.

  The Dragon Clan thought that their race was superior, and would not easily admit that they were inferior in front of the Human Clan, so these cooks were looking at Su Luo with pride and inferiority at the moment, and no one came forward to talk to him.

  Instead, they were whispering to themselves.

  "Didn't you say that people are not allowed to enter the island? How did this person get in?"

  "Don't underestimate her, the third elder was in a coma for so long, and she was rescued by a rice ball."

  "Really so powerful? No one has seen her make rice balls with her own eyes. Are you sure she made the rice balls?"

  "Whether she made them or not, I advise you not to offend her. Although she is a human race, the old lady seems to like her very much. What."

  "Hmph, can the old lady not like her? The old lady has always liked beautiful things, dishes, tableware, clothes, accessories, ornaments... Which one is not to be beautiful?"

  "Don't say anything. Now, the old lady has a bad temper, do you want to be beaten to death in public? Forgot Long Qiuhe?"

  ... A moment of silence followed.

  The wooden spoon in Su Luo's hand stirred the shredded mushroom and chicken porridge in the casserole, and there was a flash of smile in his lowered eyes.

  It turned out that the old lady was kind to her because she was good-looking?

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8032 The truth 5

  Su Luo always felt that her appearance was too useless. Not only could she not be of help, but in many cases she would be a disservice, but she never imagined that one day she would be able to rely on her face to eat.

  At this moment, Chu San and Lin Si came in angrily!

  With a bang, they closed the door!

  The cooks outside the door were all blocked.

  Su Luo looked at them puzzled: "What happened?"

  Chu San looked serious and stared at Su Luo with excitement, looking in front of her, as if she was a cheating sister-in-law!

  Lin Ruoyu also had a stern face, his chin tightened, and his expression was not good!

  Su Luo was inexplicably stared at by them: "What happened to you?"

  Chu San glared at Su Luo: "Long Lingfeng wants to marry you!"

  "Huh?" Su Luo felt like he was hit by a thunderbolt on his forehead.

  "Who is Long Lingfeng?"

  Lin Si pulled Chu San away, he felt that Chu San was too nervous.

  "Long Lingfeng is the leader who now holds the golden holy dragon's life and death power, the chief disciple of the patriarch, and the elder brother of the little dragon."

  "But I don't know him..." Su Luo spread his hands innocently and confused.

  As soon as he came up, he said that Long Lingfeng wanted to marry her. How innocent is she?

  Chu San also knew that Su Luo was innocent, but he was still a little angry: "Isn't it because you are too beautiful to be missed by others?"

  "Do you blame me for your good looks?" Su Luo was speechless for a while.

  Lin Ruoyu glared at Chu San: "Okay, okay, it's not your fault, we don't mean to blame you, but you must pay attention to the next time, that Long Lingfeng is not a good person!"

  "Oh." Su Luo nodded.

  Chu San couldn't wait to pat Su Luo's head: "You, take me seriously! Is this serious matter?!"

  Su Luo glanced at him angrily: "I see, how serious can it be?"

  Chu San glared at her seriously!

  "Okay, okay, I know." Su Luo put the whole casserole on the tray, turned around and was about to leave.

  "That person is still there, I'll send it over." Chu San's face darkened.

  But at this moment, there was a knocking sound from outside the door: "Miss Su, old lady, please come over, I have something urgent to talk about."

  Su Luo spread her hands to Chu San: "You can dodge the first day of the new year, but you can't dodge the tenth day. Fifth, I'd like to go and see, where is this Dragon Spirit Wind?"

  Chu San was about to speak, but Su Luo smiled: "If you know yourself and your opponent, you will be safe in a hundred battles, so let's go."

  Su Luo came up with shredded mushroom and chicken porridge At that time, the old lady was chatting with Long Lingfeng very happily, but most of the old lady was talking and Long Lingfeng was listening.

  Hearing the footsteps, the old lady looked up.

  "Luoluo, come, come quickly!" The old lady really liked Su Luo, she hurriedly stood up and went to help Su Luo in person.

  The third elder expressed his helplessness to his old wife...

  Su Luo nodded to the old lady and put the tray on the table.

  The old lady grabbed the bowl and spoon and said to Su Luo, "You go and sit down, I'll come here, I'll feed the old man myself."

  Su Luo nodded with a chuckle.

  Su Luo turned to look in one direction.

  In fact, ever since she entered this room, there has been a line of eyes staring at her.

  At first glance at her, the sight was so hot that it almost burned people.

  Su Luo came in from the door all the way, he just stared at it all the way, and didn't move away for a moment.

  Su Luo looked at Long Lingfeng.

  Her gaze and Long Lingfeng's gaze contacted and collided in the air.

  Long Lingfeng turned his eyes away subconsciously as if he had been scalded, but the next second, he looked straight at Su Luo again, his eyes full of power!

  (End of this chapter)