8656-8680 Rejection

Chapter 8656 Incident 5 The

  Emperor Ling always knew that someone outside had smeared Su Luo and stepped Su Luo into the coals, making Su Luo's reputation extremely bad! Even to the point of being despised by everyone!

  "You...you are so courageous!!!" Emperor Ling's eyes were red with anger!

  God knows how humbling he is in front of Mr. Su in order to win over the Su family!

  As a result, these two bastards, they actually did such a thing behind their backs!

  "Don't you know what the status of Su Luo's Su clan is? You actually provoke her like this?! You want to die quickly and die by yourself! The entire royal family is tired by you! Go to die, die, die!!!"

  Emperor Ling I almost cried!

  How difficult was it for him to maintain the royal prestige? But these little bastards, did he owe them in his last life? Only be their father in this life? !

  The Emperor Ling was so angry that he waved the table on the table!

  Immediately, the memorial tablet and other objects on the table smashed into Princess Weiwei's face.

  The inkstone smashed onto Princess Weiwei's forehead on the other side.

  Red and black, Princess Weiwei's face was full of tears, and she looked extremely embarrassed.

  But she still straightened her back and looked ahead calmly.

  "Father, at that time, no one knew that Su Luo had such a back, and no one knew that she would be the patriarch of Su Luo!" The fourth prince was about to cry!

  At that time, he discovered Su Luo in a courtyard on the outskirts of the city, and after that, he joined forces with Princess Weiwei.

  "You all deserve it!" Lingdi said angrily!

  What is the current status of the Sioux? Now is the real Sioux who wins the world!

  For a while, Emperor Ling didn't know what to do with Princess Weiwei and the others. He took a deep breath and waved his hand: "Pull it out, fight a hundred, and throw it into the heavenly prison!" The

  fourth prince and others were pulled out to court. !

  The fourth prince and Leng Yunqi were beaten and screamed, but Princess Weiwei straightened her back from beginning to end, her eyes were cold, and her brows were not even wrinkled.

  In this way, she looks very strange, and people can't help but feel timid.

  Su Luo only found out about it after the fact.

  And it was Su Qi who told her.

  "Princess Weiwei and the fourth prince are the masterminds behind smearing me? Did you know this early on?" Su Luo raised her eyebrows.

  Su Qi raised his eyebrows proudly: "How can you not know this? And don't worry, we have already helped you to avenge the revenge that should be taken."

  Su Qi vividly talked about their will Princess Weiwei, the fourth prince, and the others. There is a matter of Leng Yunqi setting up a carriage.

  "You...would this be too..." Su Luo hesitated.

  Su Qi said angrily: "I didn't kill them on the spot, it's enough to give them face, at least now they still have a life."

  "Now they, life is better than death, right? This is really relieved." Su Luo Cover your lips and smile.

  "Yeah! According to the latest information from the palace, those three people were almost killed by the Spirit Emperor, but they managed to save their lives in the end. Now they are being knocked out and thrown into the dungeon." Su Qi proudly patted his chest. Position, "By the way, my sister is relieved? If you are still not relieved, Seventh Brother will help you!"

  Su Luo smiled sullenly: "Relieved, relieved, as for them..."

  Su Luo directly ignored the fourth prince and Leng Yunqi, because these two people are not surprising, Su Luo tilted his head and thought: "I always think that Princess Weiwei is very strange."

  "Huh? What's strange?" Su Qi was puzzled.

  Su Luo half-squinted his eyes——

  (End of this chapter)

2020-11-01 Author: Su Xiaonuan   Chapter 8657 Incident 6

  Su Luo recalled the past and said very slowly: "I always feel that Princess Weiwei's eyes are full of hostility when looking at me. Those eyes are very familiar, and it seems that I have seen them somewhere before."

  Su Qi suddenly lost his temper.

  "Why?" Su Luo pushed Su Qi.

  Su Qi continued to roll his eyes: "Which normal girl doesn't look at you with hostile eyes? You've seen those eyes a lot, and of course you feel familiar, you don't need to see them before, you must have seen them everywhere. Yes!"

  Su Luo: "...But, Princess Weiwei's eyes are indeed very strange, like another person I know."

  "Who?"

  "I can't remember it for a while, but my sixth sense told me that she My hatred will never be eradicated." Su Luo spread her hands, "I don't know where I offended her."

  Su Qi continued to roll his eyes at Su Luo: "Every time you beat her to the death, she won steadily, She wins, it's no wonder she doesn't hate you."

  "But, I always think there's something wrong with her!" Su Luo glared at Su Qi.

  Being stared at by Su Luo, Su Qi quickly raised his hand and surrendered: "Sister, if you think she has a problem, then she must have a problem, my father gradually moved the intelligence department into my hands, and the secret chess game in the palace started to move slowly. Now , go back to Seventh Brother to help you check?"

  "Okay!" Su Luo raised her palm-sized face and smiled sweetly at Su Qi.

  Su Qi was very useful to be able to get her sister's affirmation.

  However, the two of them casually said a word, but they didn't know what a big secret would be revealed...

  At this moment, the people of the imperial capital were already crazy!

  Because of what happened this morning!

  Princess Vivi! Four princes! Ten young masters of the cold clan!

  Three people, a carriage, with the door open, are doing things that are not suitable for children!

  In the past, the gossip that everyone passed down was just word of mouth.

  But now this is what I saw with my own eyes!

  The people of the entire imperial capital were excited! Excited! Crazy!

  "Oh my god, Princess Weiwei actually... oh my god!"

  "What happened in the past two days? One by one broke the news! Last night, because of the Su Luo incident, I was excited all night. I haven't slept, and when I wake up this morning, there is such a big gossip waiting for me?"

  "Princess Weiwei is really sweet, and the two husbands in one night! I didn't expect her to be such a Princess Weiwei!"

  "Princess Weiwei It's really... as good as you can be! Leng Yunqi is nothing but her own brother!"

  "Isn't it? It's shameless! Such a lowly woman, she dared to think before. Our Second Young Master Nangong!"

  "That's right, such a woman almost became my second Young Master Nangong's wife! How dare you insult my Second Young Master! Damn it!"   "

  She dares to be as famous as Su Luo!"

Patriarch Su, the Patriarch of Su who can defeat Patriarch Yan! She is Princess Weiwei, bah!"

  Poor Patriarch Yan, before he challenged Su Luo, he probably would not have thought of death, just because of this failed challenge, The people of the empire mentioned him time and time again to set off Su Luo.

  If Patriarch Yan knew about it, he would probably vomit blood.

  ...

  Before yesterday, under Princess Weiwei's single-handed manipulation of the director, Su Luo's reputation was trampled into the quagmire.

  However, now, Su Luo has been successfully cleaned up, and she has risen to counterattack. On the other hand, Princess Weiwei...she has fallen to the altar and is cast aside by hundreds of millions of people.

  This is really a feng shui turn, and the retribution is unhappy.

  Just when the imperial capital was at its busiest—

  (End of this chapter)