8306-8330 Dragon Vs Leng clan

Chapter 8306 Agreement 4

  Mrs. Nangong doesn't believe it at all!

  She was about to die, how could she have been saved?

  "Luo girl, don't lie to me, I know, I'm about to die..."

  Su Luo smiled and looked at Madam Nangong: "You feel your head, and after a week of aura, you know it won't work."

  Tong Zeshun, No way...

  Madam Nangong was stunned when she saw Su Luo saying this, but she really used spiritual power, so the next second...

  "Luo girl!" Madam Nangong was stunned, she grabbed Su Luo's hand : "This, this, this has worked? What's going on? All of a sudden..."

  "Where is it all of a sudden? It's been more than half a year." Su Luo said with a smile.

  "For half a year? I was in a coma for half a year? You all came back from Shenlong Island?!" Madam Nangong couldn't believe it!

  But Su Luo looked at her with a smile and nodded with a smile.

  Madam Nangong lifted the quilt suspiciously and walked down the ground... She really didn't feel dizzy at all.

  "Luo girl! Luo girl..." Madam Nangong's eyes were wet with excitement.

  A person on the verge of death, she herself is desperate... But when she wakes up, she finds that her illness is completely cured, what kind of excitement and joy is this? !

  Su Luo took Madam Nangong's hand, and the two looked at each other and smiled, their smiles filled with happiness.

  After going through hardships and disasters outside, isn't it that after returning, can you see the happy smiles of your family?

  In Su Luo's heart, she already regarded Madam Nangong as her family.

  "By the way, where is Liu Yun? And what about your patriarch?" Madam Nangong wanted to tell her husband and son the good news!

  Undoubtedly, Nangong Moyuan and Nangong Liuyun are the two closest to Mrs. Nangong.

  The look in Su Luo's eyes paused slightly.

  Nangong Moyuan and Nangong Liuyun... Now even Su Luo, who has the entire Dragon Phoenix Clan's intelligence resources, doesn't know the situation.

  However, Su Luo decided not to tell Madam Nangong about such a tense fight against the royal family, after all she had not recovered yet.

  Su Luo thought of an excuse and said, "Something happened in the army. The patriarch and Liu Yun have both passed by. They will also be living in the army recently. As for when they will return, I am not sure."

  Seeing Madam Nangong a little disappointed, Su Luo felt a little disappointed. Luo smiled and said: "When you were in a coma before, they were all guarding, but something really happened, and I was here, they went reluctantly."

  "Your recovery... "

  Don't talk about it yet." Nangong's supporter grabbed Su Luo and said, "I'll tell them this matter when they come back."   "

  Okay."

just fine.

  After comforting Madam Nangong, Su Luo walked out of the room.

  Mammy Bai sent Su Luo out in person.

  Mammy Bai is a mature and sophisticated person, and she knows that Su Luo has something to tell her.