7786-7805 Danger

Chapter 7786

  Thick dark clouds cover the starry sky.

  The waves gradually rolled up.

  The sea breeze is getting stronger.

  And these changes are within the speed visible to the naked eye.

  Wu Dazhi used to be the captain of the unknown ship. He was experienced in life at sea and immediately said: "No, the weather has changed, and a strong storm is about to come."

  Tao Niang's face was solemn: "Will it be serious this time?"

  Wu Dazhi Nodding quickly: "In the East China Sea, in general, the faster the storm condenses, the stronger the storm will be. Now these are changing at a speed visible to the naked eye, what do you think?"

  "No, you have to tell Miss Luo quickly. , prepare for the strong storm." Wu Dazhi said.

  He turned and rushed to the cabin.

  However, there was no Su Luo or Nangong Liuyun in the cabin.

  I searched the entire Unnamed Ship, but I couldn't find the figures of these two people.

  "Where's the person? Where's Miss Luo? Where's Young Master Gong?" After finding it, Wu Dazhi was anxious!

  Because in the East China Sea, the storm level is divided into five.

  Five levels of red, orange, yellow, green and green!

  At first, Wu Dazhi also thought that this should be a yellow level, which is dangerous, but the nameless name can withstand it, no problem.

  However, with the passage of time, as the wind and waves increased, Wu Dazhi sadly discovered that this time it will definitely not be a yellow level, how can it reach a green alert!

  Unable to find Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun, Wu Dazhi finally found Chu San and Lin Ruoyu.

  With these two, Wu Dazhi finally had the backbone, and quickly reported the situation.

  "Green alert?" Chu San raised his eyebrows.

  Wu Dazhi nodded hurriedly: "Yes, based on the villain's years of experience, it must be a green alert! When our nameless ship was built, it was built with the level of a green alert, so it should still be able to withstand it. "

  Should?" Chu San frowned, "Isn't that the nameless ship is exceptionally strong?"

  Wu Dazhi smiled wryly: "Master Chu, the green strength is already very high, this nameless ship can ensure a safe ride through." As for the green alert, as for the blue alert, as long as you are not caught in the whirlpool or hit the rocks strongly, there is no problem under normal circumstances."

  "By the way, what about you Miss Luo? And the young master Gong?" Chu San looked up. After a circle, I found that there was a lot of people around, but only Nangong Liuyun and Su Luo and Su Luo were not there.

  Speaking of this, Wu Dazhi also smiled bitterly: "I don't know, these two were still on the deck last night watching the stars and the moon talking about poetry, poetry, and philosophy of life, but... now they're gone."

  "It's gone . ?" Both Chu San and Lin Si had a solemn look in their eyes!

  Others don't know, but the four of them know it. The city lord of Haicheng will not let it go, and there will be a follow-up. Is it the city lord of Haicheng?