8606-8630 Regret

Chapter 8606 Patriarch Su 18

  And in the presence of both the Emperor and the Queen, in the presence of the public!

  This is just... so embarrassing!

  Princess Weiwei stared at Su Sanshao viciously: "You! How dare you hit me!"

  Su Sanshao did not restrain himself, sneering: "You think I want to get my hands dirty?" Is it because your mouth is too cheap?

  This poisonous tongue!

  Princess Weiwei almost choked to death!

  She gasped in anger: "You! You! Good! Very good! The Su Clan is actually such a Su Clan! You Su San is actually such a Su San! I just said that Su Luo is not good, you dare to... "

  Apologize! Immediately apologize to Princess Weiwei!" The eldest prince stared at Su Sanshao.

  At such times, the royal family must have someone stand up.

  Emperor Ling's brows were wrinkled, his eyes were like knives, and he was full of anger, but he still maintained his identity and did not speak.

  So the eldest prince winked and stood up to show his friendly siblings.

  The fourth prince bravely stood up and glared at Su Sanshao.

  To be honest, the fourth prince is blaming Princess Weiwei in his heart!

  There's something wrong with her! Don't people say it? She is the daughter of the Su clan left behind, how could she be a concubine, an outer chamber, or pregnant with Su Huayan's child? ! Isn't this all nonsense? !

  The fourth prince remembered that he had spread bad words about Su Luo before, and now he can't wait to have a hole in the ground to get in. He feels guilty, and Princess Weiwei actually stood up to provoke him. Do you have any brains?

  Are the Su family easy to mess with? Don't know people will beat you up? The fourth prince sneered in his heart, and the people of the Su family beat people and divided people into different occasions? If they were divided into people and occasions, he, the fourth prince, would not be beaten, okay? !

  The fourth prince had a lot of complaints in his heart, but because of his position, he had to bite the bullet and stand up to help stare at Su Sanshao!

  But at this moment -

  Deng Deng Deng -

  there are nine brothers in the younger generation of the Su family.

  In such an instant, these brothers who were originally standing in all directions, all came flooding in in an instant, standing firmly behind Su Sanshao!

  Those one by one are simply mighty and majestic, fierce and vicious!

  In these years of living away from the world, the Su family had nothing to do and could only cultivate, so after this birth, the younger members of the Su family were all strong and flamboyant!

  Because of the young people of the Su family, Su Xiaojiu, who is at the bottom of the ranking, is in the middle god realm, and the first few are in the great god realm!

  How scary!

  Compared with the ferocious teenagers of the Su Clan, the royal family is not enough to watch... They are much weaker just in terms of momentum.

  Especially the Fourth Prince, who was stared at by Su Fourth Young Master and Su Qi Young Master, wanted to kneel in minutes.

  The two sides confrontation, the momentum must be sufficient, the eyes must be fierce! But the fourth prince, he glanced east and west, and he didn't dare to look at the Fourth Young Master Su...

  The people below pretended to be calm, but they were all excited!

  This is a confrontation with the royal family!

  The powerful Sioux and the royal family openly confront each other! This picture is simply too hot. Is there any wood? ! and then? and then! Will it really fight?

  As the saying goes, watching the fun is not too big of a deal, so many people looked at the scene in the center of the steps with gossip eyes burning with raging fire.

  Princess Weiwei originally dared to provoke because of her dignity as a princess, but she never thought that these young people from the Su tribe would be so fierce...

  (End of this chapter)