8206-8230 Atonement

Chapter 8206 Atonement 1

  was refreshed.

  It turns out that human beings... are not as stupid and stupid as the ancestors passed down from generation to generation, they are smart and wise, just like monsters!

  Those with outstanding talent and strength.. .they all have to kneel down to worship, okay? Especially this Nangong Liuyun... I just don't know what words to use to describe him!

  In the poor vocabulary of the dragon people, they really couldn't find any words to describe Nangong Liuyun. They only followed their instincts and instinctively feared Nangong Liuyun.

  Revering Nangong Liuyun is not only the idea of ​​​​these dragon people in the distant land, but also, when facing Nangong Liuyun, these green Tyrannosaurus Rex have to lower their arrogant heads.

  Long Luba thought of what he had said in public before.

  Whoever can help him out of trouble, he thinks who is the master.

  Doesn't he want to erase this sentence? In fact, he wanted to erase this sentence more than anyone else... However, when he faced Nangong Liuyun, he was in awe...

  Long Luba scratched his head irritably!

  He is the leader of the green Tyrannosaurus Rex, how did he become so cowardly in front of this human being? ! Too strange!

  Why don't you stand up?

  Just when Long Luba gradually gathered up his courage and wanted to negotiate with Nangong Liuyun, Nangong Liuyun Binghan gave him a deep look: "Don't withdraw troops?"

  Long Luba's chest suddenly tightened!

  "Shut up, you have to withdraw troops quickly , these are all wounded soldiers!"

  Glancing at Nangong Liuyun's eyes, the courage that Long Luba finally mustered up immediately dissipated cleanly.

  Su Luo covered her lips and smiled.

  Long Luba is like a vicious bully in front of others, but in Nangong Liuyun like a big stupid bear haha, it's quite cute.

  Su Luo looked at the large wave of dragons behind him.

  The dragon people she brought out from the faraway area include the golden dragon race, the green Tyrannosaurus rex, and some other minor races...

  Su Luo said to Nangong Liuyun, "Since you are a green Tyrannosaurus now The king of the king, then the dragon people I brought out will follow you."

  Long Luba's face suddenly became complicated when he heard it.

  The three thousand dragon men who came out of the remote land... God knows how terrifying the remote land is. Those who are locked in are all evil dragons who have committed crimes, and none of them are easy to deal with.

  Their joining the Green Tyrannosaurus has certainly improved the overall strength of the entire Green Tyrannosaurus, but...it's not easy to discipline.

  Long Luba looked at Nangong Liuyun with a sullen face, hesitating to say anything.

  "This... doesn't seem right?" Long Luba finally spoke out weakly, expressing his objection.

  The other green tyrannosaurs also said: "No, we don't agree, we don't!"

  Su Luo felt strange.

  "Why not? Why don't you agree?"

  The green Tyrannosaurus Rex has the upper hand now. With the living power of this remote place, the overall strength of the Green Tyrannosaurus Rex has soared.