8631-8655 Breaking Engagement

Chapter 8631 Duel 5

  Many people have pale faces and ask each other in panic!

  After Su Si Shao and Su Qi Shao teased Ning Wu and Murong Mo, they just came back slowly, they just stepped into the Su Clan when they heard this continuous crit!

  The expressions of the two of them changed slightly, and in the next instant, their bodies shot out like lightning!

  "Big Brother!" Su Si and Su Qi looked at Su Huayan with questioning eyes.

  Su Huayan's eyes narrowed dangerously, and he said, "It must be my sister!"

  Su Huayan's strength is stronger than Nangong Liuyun, naturally much stronger than others. He already knew about the duel between Su Luo and Yan Clan Chief, so he understood when he thought about it. .

  "Is something wrong with my sister? Isn't my father here? Isn't the old man paying attention? The Nangong Patriarch of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan is also watching! Is there an accident with my sister?!"

  Not only Su Si and Su Qi, but the rest of the Su family were nervous Staring at Su Huayan!

  Su Huayan didn't have time to think about it, and with a click, the space was torn apart!

  The next second, he stepped into space with one foot!

  How could Su Si and Su Qi miss such an opportunity? They followed Su Huayan in!

  Su Luo's other brothers also filed in.

  Many people at the banquet, those who can withstand the power of spatial turbulence, all entered!

  The people here naturally include Leng Qi and Ning Jiu.

  However, as soon as they entered, they saw a scene that they will never forget for the rest of their lives!

  I saw Su Luo collided with a huge golden dragon!

  That golden dragon is about a kilometer long and a hundred meters wide, and the huge dragon head, just an eyeball, is already many times the size of Su Luo's body!

  But they saw the petite Su Luo and this huge golden dragon collide head-on!

  Boom!

  next second!

  Su Luo is gone!

  "Hey!"

  "Where's Su Luo?!"

  "He was there just now, why is he missing now?"

  "Isn't he swallowed by Jinlong?!"

  Almost all expressions changed, but Leng Qi and Ning Nine or two people, but their eyes are fixed on the huge golden dragon!

  They are powerful and sharp-eyed, so they can see the truth at a glance!

  When the two sides collided, Jin Long really opened his huge bloody mouth, wishing he could bite Su Luo into pieces!

  But Su Luo did not fall into its mouth!

  Instead—

  she held the phoenix dance sword in both hands, and the sword and man were united, rushing in from the center of Jinlong's forehead and eyebrows!

  What a terrible sword intent!

  What a terrifying sword spirit!

  Leng Qi's beautiful phoenix eyes narrowed dangerously.

  The heart that has never been moved for others is now hanging high for Su Luo!

  Ning Jingyu clenched his fists even more nervously!

  Ning Jingyu has always liked Su Luo. When he found out that Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun were in love, he hid in his ancestral land to cultivate. After all these years, he returned after learning!

  Over the years, because I have always kept Su Luo in my heart, I wanted to silently guard behind Su Luo.

  Because of his firm belief, his strength has been promoted very quickly!

  Now he is already in the middle god realm!

  In terms of his age and promotion speed, it is already very remarkable!

  As soon as he came out of his ancestral land, he knew about the breakup between Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun, so he came to the Su Clan in a hurry!

  He was present when Mr. Su announced that Su Luo was of the blood of the Su Clan.

  When Old Master Su announced that Su Luo was the Patriarch of the Su Clan, he was also present.

  It's just that he has been standing in a far corner, silently watching the goddess in his heart be crowned as a queen.

  He held the sword in both hands, and there was a smile between his brows and eyes, but there was some vicissitudes in his smile that could not be concealed.

  (End of this chapter)