8581-8605 Patriarch Su Luo

Chapter 8581 Promotion 5

  "But don't worry, the seventh brother has no worries about his life, and there will be no sequelae, I promise!"

  "No, no, sister, your current strength... Can you seriously hurt the seventh brother?" Su Xiaojiu Look at Su Xiaoba.

  "Sister, what strength do you have now?"

  "Sister, how much of your strength did you use to hurt Xiao Qi?"

  One question after another came over.

  Seeing the embarrassed look on Su Luo's face, Su Fourth Young Master said angrily: "The most important thing now, isn't it to let Xiao Qi have a good rest?" That

  's right.

  Everyone automatically gave way.

  Su Fourth Major sent Su Xiaoqi back to his yard.

  Since Su Xiaoqi is fine, then everyone's attention will naturally return to Su Luo.

  "Sister, sister..." Su Xiaoba poked at Su Luo, "Can you really beat Seventh Brother now?"

  Su Luo had already defeated Su Xiaojiu and Su Xiaoba when they were in the deep pool of Houya before. , Now even Su Xiaoqi has won?

  Su Luo nodded, but she remembered what Su Si had said before, and asked, "Have you seen Grandpa?"

  Everyone spread their hands and said they didn't know.

  Also, everyone in the clan is in awe of Mr. Su, how could they know his whereabouts?

  "I'm going to find Grandpa, you look at Seventh Brother, if he has anything, he must call me immediately." Su Luo solemnly instructed everyone.

  "Sister, hurry up, we are here to guard Xiaoqi."

  Su Luo walked around the Su Clan, the old man's yard, the usual living room, the back cliff... all searched again, but the old man was not found.

  "Why did he disappear? Could it be at Grandpa Dugu's place?" Su Luo detoured to the courtyard of the pharmacist Dugu.

  Before entering the courtyard, Su Luo couldn't help but stop.

  Medicine flavor...

  Xingyue Dragon Ball, Scarlet Flame Spirit Bing, Blue Wolf Secret Vine... Each of these medicinal materials is extremely precious! Each one is unique!

  Xingyue Dragon Ball, Chiyan Lingbing can delay aging, but the blue wolf secret vine mainly treats the disease of spiritual exhaustion.

  Su Luo frowned slightly, could it be that Grandpa Dugu used it for himself?

  wrong.

  Grandpa Dugu did not suffer from senility, nor was his spiritual energy depleted. Instead, it was grandfather... After the spiritual energy was passed on to her, his old man seemed to have aged a lot.

  Su Luo's heart suddenly shuddered!

  At this moment, there was a violent coughing sound from the yard!

  "Cough-cough-cough-cough-" Su Luo's heart suddenly twitched!

  This cough is not someone else, it's grandpa!

  His old man is as powerful as a great devil, but this cough sounds so weak... The contrast is too strong, making Su Luo's heart hurt!

  Grandpa Lonely's angry voice came: "You, Master Su, also have today? I really didn't expect it." Master