8081-8105 Awakening

Chapter 8081 What to Do 2

  Mrs. Mansha glanced over and saw an exquisite grill in the center of the bedroom. On the grill, strings of meat were being grilled with golden color, oily aroma, and fragrance.

  One person and one dragon are sitting on chairs and are seriously grilling meat skewers.

  A Su Luo, a little dragon!

  Ding Ding Deng!

  Madam Mansha rushed towards Su Luo!

  After seeing Nangong Liuyun, Mrs. Mansha was already deeply attracted, so when she saw Su Luo, she was naturally jealous!

  Although this jealousy is inexplicable, Mrs. Mansha is a willful and perverted person, how can she think too much?

  Madam Mansha rushed forward with a single stride, and before Su Luo could react, she grabbed Su Luo's throat!

  Although Su Luo's strength has improved rapidly, Mrs. Mansha is too powerful. In front of her, Su Luo is as weak as a baby.

  Xiao Shenlong was sitting obediently in Su Luo's arms, drooling, waiting to eat kebabs.

  Unexpectedly, the accident happened suddenly, and it didn't react at all.

  bang.

  With Su Luo's pinched feet off the ground, the little dragon that was sitting in Su Luo's arms smashed directly to the ground.

  "Uh..." Su Luo only felt a sharp pain in her throat, and the feeling of suffocation hit her face.

  Her body was instantly shrouded in the shadow of death!

  Su Luo opened her eyes with difficulty. From a condescending angle, she saw Madam Mansha's irrational madness, and this madness was full of jealousy.

  Jealous... crazy, why is she jealous of herself?

  "Cough cough cough..." Su Luo's originally fair face turned red in an instant!

  There was a clicking sound in my ear.

  Su Luo knew that it was the struggle that her throat was almost shattered!

  Chu San and Lin Si just arrived, and seeing such a terrifying scene, their hearts almost jumped out of their throats!

  "Let go of her!!! Let go of her!!!" The two roared with piercing rage.

  While roaring and roaring, they mercilessly attacked Mrs. Mansha!

  However, before their attacks hit Mrs. Mansha, they were bounced back by her body's automatic defense function...

  bang bang!

  Chu San and Lin Si flew upside down and smashed to the ground, almost fainting.

  When Xiao Shenlong saw Su Luo's appearance, he was immediately terrified!

  Frightened, it didn't stand still, but... like a bullet, it slammed into Mrs. Mansha, and at the same time, it opened a dragon's mouth and bit her wrist!

  Click!

  The little dragon bit directly to the bone, and the blood rushed out!

  Mrs. Mansha was in pain and let go subconsciously.

  Su Luo fell to the ground, and Madam Mansha's right hand was thrown out fiercely!

  The little dragon that was originally hanging on Mrs. Mansha's arm flew out like a bag and slammed into the wall with a bang!

  This collision, the little dragon who hit it immediately was dizzy, and there were little stars flashing in front of him.

  Mrs. Mansha was also puzzled for a moment.

  Xiao Shenlong's strength...how did it become so weak? Obviously its strength shouldn't be thrown out?

  Mrs. Mansha looked at Su Luo, who was lying on the ground and coughing constantly, and at the little dragon whose eyes were like mosquito coils... and narrowed her eyes slightly.

  What is the relationship between Su Luo and Xiao Shenlong? When did Xiao Shenlong care about her so much?

  For the sake of Su Luo, Xiao Shenlong actually turned against him? !

  Thinking of this, the uncomfortable feeling in Mrs. Mansha's heart suddenly rushed up like a flame!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8082 What to Do 3

  She originally wanted to do whatever she wanted and only wanted to be comfortable and happy. Now that Su Luo was unhappy, she didn't think about anything else, so she immediately walked towards Su Luo!

  At this moment, the little white dragon has come back to his senses!

  It realizes that it can't fight.

  With a swoosh, the little Shenlong hurriedly jumped back into the sea of ​​consciousness, and the little claws grabbed the little black Shenlong: "Go rough! Get rough!"

  It's not that the little black Shenlong didn't know what was going on outside, but he hesitated in his heart.

  Xiaobai Shenlong naturally got close to Su Luo, and he knew from his stupid appearance that he had sold himself long ago because he ate it in one bite.

  However, the little black dragon is entangled with itself.

  Xiaobai Shenlong has no brains, so it can't follow without brains.

  Although the old witch Mansha is hateful, it is still useful for the little black dragon to keep her. This is related to its future plan... Because a human girl, offending Mrs. Mansha... Is it worthwhile?

  How did Xiaobai Shenlong know about Xiao Jiujiu in Xiaohei Shenlong's heart, when he saw Mrs. Mansha walking towards Su Luo again, he was frightened and burst into tears, "Hurry up and save her! Hurry up and save her wah wah wah hurry up. Go save her quickly..."

  Little Black Shenlong was still hesitating.

  Xiaobai Shenlong was angry and anxious. Seeing that Mrs. Mansha was about to pinch Zhong Su Luo's neck again, Xiaobai Shenlong controlled his body and slammed into Mrs. Mansha!

  The impact of the little white dragon is like a bullet!

  This impact has condensed all its strength!

  Even the strength of breastfeeding is used!

  Bang!

  Hit Madam Mansa's waist hard!

  Mrs. Mansha's hand almost reached Su Luo, but she was hit by the sudden force from the side and took a few steps.

  She looks back!

  "It's you!"

  Mrs. Mansha glared at Xiao Shenlong fiercely!

  At this moment, the little white dragon was stunned.

  Mrs. Mansha only saw the little dragon standing in a daze, and she scolded: "Do you know what you are doing?! You are actually helping an outsider to deal with me?! What do you mean?!"

  The little white Shenlong stood pitifully, with a small mouth, very aggrieved, and a little overwhelmed with fear...

  Madam Mansha was furious, and she didn't care about Su Luo, and directly grabbed the little Shenlong with a big palm go!

  Unexpectedly, she was actually caught by her!

  "Since you're helping outsiders, then I'll strangle you to death!" Madam Mansha was very angry.

  In the sea of ​​​​knowledge, the little black dragon, who originally closed his eyes and planned not to participate in these disputes, opened his eyes with a swipe.

  Mrs. Mansha bullies Su Luo, it can ignore it, but bullying Xiaobai Shenlong...then it can't ignore it.

  "What do you want to do?" The little dragon in Mrs. Mansha's hand flicked open her eyes, and there was a bloodthirsty chill in her eyes!

  Madam Mansha was suddenly startled!

  She suddenly felt that the little dragon in her hand seemed to have changed.

  The previous one, weak, pitiful, even helpless, looked like a bully... It was completely different from the little dragon she knew before.

  But now, this little dragon who opened his mouth to ask her... gives people an endless sense of coercion!

  It's as if it's inherently king!

  Everyone must submit to it!

  "You..." Madam Mansha was shocked and subconsciously said.

  "Put down." With just the cold words, Mrs. Mansha felt a chill rise from her back...

  This is a kind of innate respect for Lord Shenlong... This kind of respect, deeply Imprinted in the body of each dragon, in the blood, in the marrow.

  (End of this chapter)