8706-8730 Ning San

Chapter 8706 Use a trick 1

  Princess Weiwei was beaten up!

  If it was someone else, it would be easy to get started. Lord Ke Hong has not had much contact with others since he was able to condense the entity of the sword spirit, so he does not understand the world at all.

  He was angry with Princess Weiwei in his heart, so naturally punching and kicking would not be light.

  Poor Princess Weiwei, originally wanted to destroy Su Luo's appearance, but instead of destroying it, she was beaten again.

  She was just vomiting blood.

  Su Luo and Biyu Xianteng on the side were dumbfounded.

  Actually... just hit like that?

  Su Luo opened her eyes wide and watched.

  Anyway, this is also the former Princess Weiwei, who was beaten into a pig's head. This is too... pitiful, isn't it?

  Lord Hong slapped Princess Weiwei in pain, then stood up, stared at Su Luo, and roared, "You idiot woman!"

  "Ah?" Su Luo's eardrums ached from the shock of his voice.

  "Are you an idiot?!" Lord Hong yelled at Su Luo, "She took a dagger and slashed your blood, so you won't resist?! Say, did you want to die on purpose! If you die, you'll be dead, and then my Blood can't be regenerated?!"

  Seeing Lord Hong's frantic look, Su Luo finally understood what he was trying to convey.

  It turned out that he was worried that she died and the blood could not regenerate, so he was so angry.

  Su Luo directly rolled his eyes and showed him: "Do you think I don't want to resist? Who bound my hands and legs? Who sealed my strength? Who made me useless?! Say, yes Who?!"

  Su Luo's aggressive appearance was quite terrifying, directly frightening Lord Hong.

  "It's none of my business!" Mr. Hong felt guilty and short of breath, he turned around and was about to leave.

  When he saw Princess Weiwei, he got angry again and kicked her fiercely: "If I see you hurting her again in the future, then you will kill me!!!"

  Poor Wei Princess Wei was kicked and flew to the wall again.

  "Humph! Thinking that you can be the master of Lao Tzu after making a contract with Lao Tzu? I bah! You are just a cheap servant!"

  Every word of Lord Hong was like a slap in the face, and Princess Weiwei was slapped with shame and dignity. .

  Lord Hong, as if someone was chasing him, disappeared after a while.

  "Cough cough cough—"

  Princess Weiwei spat out a puddle of blood.

  She fell to the ground, opened her eyes with difficulty, and looked at Su Luo not far away.

  The wound on Su Luo's face had already formed a scab, and the scab was actually falling off at the moment. When he looked at it again, he saw that the right cheek that had been drawn with a blood line -- the

  skin was tender and snow-white, and it was a deceiving snow. Blow and break, like a hard-boiled and peeled egg, flawless!

  "This!" Princess Weiwei was really frightened!

  how come? How could this be?

  Princess Weiwei struggled to stand up, staggeringly rushed towards Su Luo, grabbed Su Luo's collar, and stared at Su Luo's right cheek.

  In such a short period of time just now, Su Luo's injury was actually healed... Well, of course, just, okay! ! !

  No wonder Lord Hong likes her blood so much!

  Who doesn't like blood like this? !

  It's just a baby!

  A strange color instantly appeared in Princess Weiwei's mind!

  If Su Luo was fortunate enough to run back this time, then she would know if Su Luo was assassinated!

  As long as the rumors are released to the outside world and say that Su Luo's blood is a treasure, she will not believe that the hidden peerless powerhouses in the world will not flock to her!

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8707 Use the plan 2

  However, before releasing the wind, Princess Weiwei has one more thing to do.

  That is—

  the dagger suddenly appeared in her hand!

  Su Luo stared at her with wide eyes: "How dare you?"

  Princess Weiwei covered Su Luo's mouth: "Lord Hong won't know."

  After that, Princess Weiwei had a deep look on Su Luo's face . There was a deep bloodstain.

  When the blood flowed down, Princess Weiwei already had an extra bowl in her hand.

  Tick, tick, tick—

  blood gurgled down.

  But the blood coagulation function of Su Luo's blood is really good, but within a few seconds, the blood will automatically coagulate.

  Princess Weiwei is so cruel!

  The dagger in her hand was on the same spot on Su Luo's face again, and she slashed fiercely!

  puff!

  Su Luo had lost a lot of blood before, plus Princess Weiwei's blood was squeezed, Su Luo wanted to cry without tears!

  Soon Princess Weiwei took the small half bowl, then left her behind Su Luo, turned around and left.

  "Are you taking my blood to make blood tofu?" Su Luo stared at Princess Weiwei's back with a half smile.

  "In my blood, I add Qiye Fresh Grass and Wanling Crazy Tree Roots, but I can make very delicious blood tofu." Su Luo's voice was weak, but there was a smile on his face.

  After walking a few steps, Princess Weiwei still froze. She turned and stared at Su Luo: "Blood tofu? It's really painful to drink your blood, but do you really know what I'm going to do with the blood?"

  Su He leaned against the corner of the wall, his head was against the wall, and his eyes were black, as if the stars were jumping.

  She looked at Princess Weiwei with a half-smile.

  "Didn't your Xiaoke ruin my face?" Princess Weiwei sneered: "This is what you owe me! When I recover my appearance, I'll settle the account with you later!"

  After saying that, Princess Weiwei turned and left.

  A faintly cold light appeared in Su Luo's eyes!

  If Princess Weiwei was to leave like this, Su Luo would not be able to swallow this breath!

  then!

  Su Luo sneered!

  "Help!!!" Su Luo exclaimed!

  Because it took a long time to finally burst out, the sound was sharp and loud, almost breaking through the sky!

  Princess Weiwei's face turned pale when she heard Su Luo's voice!

  Princess Weiwei almost went crazy!

  Su Luo meant to recruit Lord Hong!

  If Lord Hong came over, the bowl in her hand would be easy to hide, but the wound on Su Luo's face could not be hidden, and Lord Hong would definitely kill her!

  run run run!

  Gotta run!

  But if you want to run, why not kill Su Luo first? !

  Thinking of this, Princess Weiwei hid the bowl in her ring, took out the dagger, and shot at Su Luo's eyebrows!

  Afterwards, her figure flashed, and she quickly shot towards the window sill not far away, disappearing in place in an instant.

  When the dagger shot at Su Luo—

  Su Luo twisted his body sharply!

  The dagger rubbed her cheek and cut a strand of hair from her ear!

  "Zheng—" A

  sword cry sounded in Su Luo's ear!

  At this moment, Lord Hong arrived!

  He was shocked when he saw Su Luo leaning against the wall with a bloody face on his face!

  "What's going on?!"

  Su Luo pointed to the window that opened not far away: "Princess Weiwei."

  Mr. Hong was so angry that his face was ashen, and his fingers holding the sword turned white!

  "She dares! She actually dares!!!" Hong Da was so popular!

  While thinking of coming up to lick the blood on Su Luo's face, he also wanted to chase Princess Weiwei.

  Su Luo sneered: "She took half a bowl of blood from me."

  Half a bowl? !

  How can Lord Hong bear this!

  Half a bowl of blood is enough to be promoted to several stars!

  You know, after sucking Su Luo's blood before, Lord Hong wanted to retreat and practice, but as soon as he sat down, Princess Weiwei bullied Su Luo.

  (End of this chapter)