8756-8780 Life and death

2020-11-01 Author: Su Xiaonuan   Chapter 8756 Kidnapping 5

  Dugu Refining Pharmacist took Su Luo's pulse, under this investigation, he was in a hurry and shouted: "This is just overworked, you are overdrawing your own life! You, you... Although this pill recipe is important, it's not more important than your life, right?!"

  Su Luo shook his head with a wry smile: "No, it's more important than my life."

  If the spiritual world is destroyed by the demon world, then the world will be in chaos. All the families are displaced, the living will become slaves without dignity...that's more painful than death!

  "They don't even know what you've paid for them!" Alchemist Dugu said angrily, "Many of them have said bad things about you, don't you mind at all?"

  Su Luo smiled bitterly: "Grandpa Dugu It's like I'm great, it's not, I just don't want that warm home to be broken, and I don't want my compatriots to become slaves of demons."

  "Okay, okay, I can't tell you." Dugu Refining Medicine Master Angrily, he said, "With all your hard work, have you created the recipe you want?"

  Su Luo closed her eyes, rested for a while, and then slowly opened her eyes when she felt better: "Most of them have already been deciphered. It came out, but there are still a few parts that have not been completed."

  After speaking, Su Luo frowned: "The parts that have not been completed can't be obtained from Zhang Da and the others."

  "Then what should we do?"

  "It must be contacted. The only way to complete the missing parts is the legendary Lord Shadow." Su Luo shook his head with a wry smile, "But that Lord Shadow is far away in the devil world, and it is not an easy task to travel thousands of miles to the devil world. "

  For your body, the most important thing now is to rest!" The pharmacist Dugu Lian pressed Su Luo on the chair and ordered her to rest.

  "Look at how much complicated data you have calculated in the past two days? These papers are almost filling up the whole house. Can you not overdraw your vitality? Just sit for me!" The pharmacist Dugu Lian was very distressed.

  This kid is really lazy when he is lazy, but he is also really hard at spelling it out. If he were to do such complex data, he would not be able to calculate it in at least ten years...

  Because every piece of data can't be accurate enough!

  Every piece of data must be derived from experiments.

  But Su Luo...it only took two days!

  Just two days!

  "It's been two days? Fortunately, there's still time." Su Luo stood up and walked out, but the pharmacist Dugu couldn't hold it back.

  Su Luo responded with the Demon Emperor's war book.

  If she wins, the seventh brother, the starling brother, and the ninth brother will return safely.

  If she loses, she will marry the Demon Emperor!

  And this decisive battle will take place tomorrow!

  Su Luo has been busy with Dan Fang for the past two days, so she doesn't know that the outside world has gone crazy!

  "Oh my God! Su Luo has promised to marry the Devil Emperor!"

  "What nonsense! Where did you agree? Is it just a challenge?"

  "However, I heard that the Nine Shadows Formation was personally controlled by the Devil Emperor, the Emperor of One Realm. Hey, do you think Su Luo can beat the Devil Emperor?"

  "This..."

  "Although Su Luo defeated Clan Chief Yan before, can Clan Chief Yan be compared with the Devil Emperor? Is there any comparability?"

  "So, Su Luo is determined to lose?"

  "Isn't it determined to lose? When Su Luo agreed, it was already determined to lose, right?"

  "So the Su Clan doesn't want Su Luo to marry the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, but would they like Su Luo to marry the Demon Realm?"

  "That's right! You think, Second Young Master Nangong can only be the patriarch of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan in the end, but the Demon Emperor, that's the Emperor. Ah, isn't Su Luo married to the Queen of Demons?"

  (End of this chapter)