7856-7880 Love

Chapter 7856

  "There is a lot of spiritual energy here, and there is also the chaotic energy at the beginning of the birth of heaven and earth. For practitioners, it has a multiplier effect. You are lucky to absorb these chaotic auras."

  "Any questions?" Su Luo looked at them with a smile.

  Everyone was stunned by Su Luo's words!

  It turned out to be Su girl's little world!

  "Are you the master of this world?"

  "Yes."

  "Will there be no natural disasters?"

  Su Luo tilted his head for a while, and said, "Yes, every time the space is upgraded, there will be experiences in it. A storm, but I will inform you in advance, there will be ways to avoid it."

  "Can our children read and write?"

  "Of course there is no problem, I will move a library in later."

  "Our children When will I be able to practice?"

  "When I find the teacher, I will send them in to teach them."

  "Then will we have a chance to go out in the future?"

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "Do you really want to go out?" The

  third uncle said: " Childrens cultivation definitely needs experience and motivation. If they stay inside all the time, it will be behind closed doors, and the effect may not be good.

  Su Luo nodded: The third uncles consideration is very reasonable, and I will let them go after they can go out. They went out, but—"

  Su Luo didn't say anything to make them obey her.

  Living in her small world, absorbing her spiritual energy, and cultivating her exercises, they will be branded with Su Luo's name both physically and mentally!

  There is only one god they believe in -

  Goddess Su Luo!

  "What does the third uncle think?" Su Luo discussed with them equally and freely.

  The third uncle naturally felt great!

  Not only the third uncle thought it was great, but the rest of the people also thought it was fantastic!

  They didn't like to return to the complex environment of the inland, and they wanted to have a safe and peaceful paradise. Isn't this place the paradise they dreamed of?

  "Since you agree, then accept my brand."

  Su Luo's body was suspended high above the island, looking down at these people.

  Her face was solemn and condensed.

  Her voice was cold and indifferent.

  Her figure is graceful like a fairy.

  ...

  There seems to be someone in Su Luo's mind guiding her method.

  Su Luo folded her hands, and one after another complicated handprints appeared in front of her.

  The complicated handprints turned into transparent and blurred handprints, floating towards the foreheads of the group of people in front of them like bubbles.

  Each handprint corresponds to a person.

  ...

  five minutes, ten minutes, twenty minutes...