8331-8355 Nangong's Betrayal

Chapter 8331 Rumor 5

  "Go on, the girl can't come out of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan." Nangong Liuyun said.

  Dongfeng nodded and headed out.

  Nangong Liuyun leaned back on the mattress, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath...

  His decision was right.

  When Su Luo came out a few years later, nothing happened.

  Su Luo rushed out from the Nangong Liuyun Courtyard!

  Her mind was full of anger, like a headless fly, she didn't know where to go.

  In the past, I could go to Nangong Jiayi to complain, but now Jiayi is still in a coma... After thinking about it

  , Su Luo decided to go to Mrs. Nangong.

  If something really happened to the Dragon and Phoenix clan, and if they really took refuge, there would be no reason for Madam Nangong not to go in and take refuge.

  When Su Luo went to find the main courtyard, Nangong Mo Yuan was also there.

  "Luo girl, come quickly, do you like this style?" Madam Nangong handed Su Luo a pile of papers in her hand.

  Su Luo looked at it, and saw the red drawing of the phoenix crown.

  "This is..." Su Luo was stunned.

  Mrs. Nangong pulled Su Luo to sit and said with a smile, "Luo girl, take a look, which style do you like? When you look back, let the people below do it."

  Su Luo's mind was dazed.

  No...it's not right.

  Madam Nangong obviously didn't know about this.

  She is still preparing a wedding dress for herself. That is to say, in Madam Nangong's perception, she thinks that she and Nangong Liuyun will get married soon...

  Thinking of this, Su Luo sat down in front of Madam Nangong and said deliberately. : "I like this style, the skirt is fluffy, so cute."

  Mrs. Nangong also helped Su Luo to see the details: "Yes, this is very cute, but it is also very beautiful. Look at this sleeve and this pattern, isn't it beautiful?"

  Su Luo and Mrs. Nangong discussed vigorously. .

  Nangong Mo Yuan couldn't stay any longer...

  If Su Luo knew the truth, and remembered what he didn't tell today... This girl would definitely hate him?

  "I have something to do with the military, I'll go first." Nangong Moyuan turned around and wanted to slip away.

  At this time, Su Luo asked Madam Nangong: "Does the Dragon and Phoenix Clan have an ancestral land?"

  Madam Nangong recalled: "Yes, there is indeed an ancestral land, it is used for seclusion, and most people can't get in, why? Suddenly asked like this?"

  "Don't Madam enter the ancestral land?" Su Luo asked.

  Madam Nangong laughed out loud: "Why did I enter the ancestral land? I'm already old, and besides, I'm not in good shape, and I don't think about cultivating. If I don't go, I won't go."

  Su Luo: "..." Something is wrong , very wrong.

  Madam Nangong asked Su Luo: "Why did you suddenly mention the ancestral land?"