8806-8830 Carrying Su Luo

Chapter 8806 Showdown 2

  His old man blew his beard and stared: "It's natural for a grandfather to oppose his granddaughter's marriage! Why, he's not convinced?!"

  This is an obvious shame.

  Nangong Liuyun sneered, turned his face away, and those deep beautiful eyes stared at him affectionately for a moment.

  Old Master Su has the illusion that he is ignored by the beautiful young man in front of him!

  His sense of presence and deterrence has always been strong, and no one has ever ignored him. Even the Emperor Ling has to bow down in front of him, okay?

  Even if he is seriously ill now, his old man is the former owner of the gods' orders. Before Su Luo inherits the real gods' orders, he can still order all the strong, including Nangong Liuyun!

  Old Man Su snorted arrogantly, put his hands behind his back, and sneered at Nangong Liuyun: "Also, old man, I was originally trying to test your sincerity towards our family's Luo girl. Isn't this test to test it out? Haha!"

  It's really splendid!

  What kind of pain did Su Luo and him endure during this time? All of them were created by the senior in front of him, and as a result, he only had two words, temptation?

  Nangong Liuyun stood up abruptly, those black eyes were fierce and fierce, and the cold light shot out! Murderous!

  Those eyes are too strong and too terrifying!

  Thanks to the old man Su, if it were someone else, Nangong Liuyun would have been scared out of his body by Nangong Liuyun's eyes.

  Old Man Su sneered and stared at the young man who was about to rush up to carry his collar: "Just to test you, as a result, you actually chose to take the royal princess. Are you worthy of my family's Luo girl?!"

  The old man Su was arrogant: "Since you have already chosen that princess, why don't you marry the princess? Why are you trying to provoke our family girl? Go get married."

  Nangong Liuyun clenched his hands into fists, The roots of the blue blood vessels are highlighted!

  At that time, the promise to marry Princess Weiwei was just an expedient measure. Even though he was extremely smart, there were too many emotional variables, and it wasn't that he could win it every step of the way.

  Grandpa Su glanced at Nangong Liuyun proudly: "Why, there's no more to say? Humph! Since I gave up at the beginning, why should I look like an affectionate infatuated person now?"

  After finally winning a round, the triumphant Su The old man turned to leave.

  Nangong Liuyun stared at Old Man Su: "You should be glad that you are Su Luo's grandfather..." Old

  Man Su felt his back stiff, and an invisible coercion attacked his back!

  Right now!

  "Stop!"

  Su Luo, who was lying down with his eyes closed, was suddenly awakened by a cold wind.

  And the first time she woke up, she saw Nangong Liuyun attacking Mr. Su!

  Grandpa can't move his spiritual energy!

  Su Luo didn't have time to think, and immediately jumped off the bed and stood in front of Mr. Su with open arms, blocking Nangong Liuyun's coercive attack!

  "What are you doing?! He's my grandfather! What do you want to do to his old man?! My grandfather can move spiritual energy! Do you miss my grandfather four?!" Su Luo was shocked and angry.

  It was almost...

  just a little while ago, grandpa was about to move his spiritual energy!

  Nangong Liuyun's enthusiasm was full of enthusiasm, and when Su Luo's words roared, it was like a basin of ice water pouring down, pouring him a chill, and that stunning face turned pale.

  In this world, he only cares about Su Luo, and only Su Luo's words... can make him bruised all over.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8807 Showdown 3

  Su Luo put his whole heart on Mr. Su, and didn't notice Nangong Liuyun's pale and tense face! He didn't even notice the color of his lips pursed into a white line.

  Su Luo supported the old man Su and asked concernedly: "Grandpa, how are you? Is there something wrong? Didn't I tell you? You can't use force, you can't use spiritual energy! You take my words off your ears, don't you?!

  " He raised his chin proudly.

  Su Luo glared at Old Man Su angrily: "Okay, Grandpa, take good care of your health, okay? I beg you." Old Man

  Su raised his chin and glanced at Nangong Liuyun.

  The young man's face was pale for a while and then ashen, the blue blood vessels on his forehead jumped, almost bursting, his eyes seemed to be blood-stained and scarlet.   Old Man

  Su rubbed Su Luo's head: "Grandpa will take care of himself, and you should have a good rest.

  "

Yun found out that this broken child will definitely sue his family, so the old man Su told frankly, "In the past, grandpa did something that was sorry for you, but now grandpa regrets it. Can you forgive grandpa?"

  "What? ?" Su Luo opened her eyes in confusion.

  "Isn't grandpa doing it for you at the beginning? Go and test him." Master Su pointed to the guide Gong Liuyun, "Grandpa just forced him to ask, and he agreed to marry Princess Weiwei. You also know what happened next."

  Su Facial expression is stiff!

  What? !

  Su Luo had always heard that there was a mysterious man in black who threatened the life of the Nangong Patriarch, threatened her life, and forced Nangong Liuyun to marry Princess Weiwei. It turned out that that person was...

  Grandpa Su played his cards unreasonably. After telling the truth, he wanted to sneak away, but——

  "Grandpa!"

  Su Luo shouted angrily.

  Old Master Su had a tangled look on his face. He turned his back to Su Luo and sighed helplessly, looking at Su Luo pitifully.

  Su Luo: "..." This old man, who has always been arrogant, showed such a pitiful expression, did he think it was all right? !

  "Grandpa, are you the mysterious man in black?!" Su Luo stared at Old Man Su, pressing him step by step!

  Nangong Liuyun stared at the old man Su, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth, hum, disrespectful to the old, relying on the old to sell the old, let's see how the girl will deal with him!

  Grandpa Su looked at Su Luo tangled: "...Grandpa was for your own good."

  "For my own good, he deliberately separated me and Nangong Liuyun? Grandpa, do you know how much pain this matter has caused me? You Do you know that this incident has almost destroyed my love and trust in this world?! Can you write it off with a single word for my own good?!"

  Su Luo's eyes were red, her eyes were shrouded in mist, and her vision was blurred.

  The old man Nangong was very distressed. He looked at Su Luo weakly, and said Nuonuo: "...This is not, why don't you test it for you..."

  "Grandpa! Is there such a test? You threaten him with my life. If he doesn't promise to marry Princess Weiwei, I will die! Will you be satisfied? If he promises to marry Princess Weiwei, I will live, but will you be satisfied? , you're just bullying people because of your strength!"

  Old Master Su looked at Su Luo's scarlet eyes, and was so distressed that he was speechless for a while.

  (End of this chapter)