7736-7750 Auction

Chapter 7736

  "You?!!" Hai Zelin's eyes were bloodthirsty, his eyes protruded, and he stared at Su Luo viciously!

  Ever since I was a child, I have never been insulted and bullied like this!

  However, Su Luo still took on the challenge.

  "Alright then, I'll take out my day's pocket money and play with you." Su Luo looked at Hai Zelin with a smile.

  One day's pocket money... This girl has such a big tone!

  Not only Hai Zelin, but everyone around looked at Su Luo with speechless eyes.

  Because these people came in early, they didn't know what happened in Haicheng's morning...

  Hai Zelin was so angry that his nose was crooked.

  Miao Feng was tangled in his heart.

  He got the news that Longzhimeng was bought in one breath, and the most terrifying thing is that it disappeared without a trace... And the buyer is the person in the super box.

  Therefore, Miao Feng did not dare to offend these mysterious comers.

  However, Hai Zelin fought against these mysterious people, which is what he would like to see.

  Because only on the bar, the price war can be more hot!

  Miao Feng walked over to Hai Zelin and whispered a few words in his ear.

  Hai Zelin glared at Su Luo fiercely: "If it wasn't for Uncle Miao! I, Hai Zelin, would never let you go!"

  This Miao Feng is very good at doing business.

  After comforting Hai Zelin, he smiled and came to Su Luo's box, and said to Su Luo, "The air in the room is not good, can you remove the top cover for ventilation?"

  Su Luo glanced at Miao Feng with a half-smiling smile. at a glance.

  Can Su Luo know this guy's idea?

  As soon as the top cover was removed, the box was opened, which not only solved the box problem, but also fought face-to-face, allowing Su Luo and Hai Zelin to fight more heartily.

  "What's in it for me?" Su Luo looked at him slowly.

  Miao Feng said, "What do you want, girl?"

  Su Luo thought for a while, hooked her fingers at Miao Feng, and whispered a few words.

  Miao Feng thought about it for a few seconds, then he bit the bullet and nodded to Su Luo: "If the girl is going to do business, she must not be an ordinary person."

  After Miao Feng finished speaking, he left, and Master Yao took the stage.

  After Master Yao came to power, the auction officially started.

  The first item to be auctioned was a dagger.

  "Everyone knows that the focus of this auction is on the relics of the legendary Pirates of the Holy Sheep Ocean, so the first auction item we took out was the dagger that Master Yang Ocean used to carry!

  "

  There was an uproar!

  According to the rules of the auction.

  Generally speaking, auction items range from ordinary to high-end, but now, the dagger used by Yang Haiyang Master is the one that comes up. Isn't this specification too high?