7356-7380 Ning San is alive

Chapter 7356

  There is crazy anger in his eyes, as well as black fear!

  "Your...strength...how can..." To the point where it is strong! ! !

  The six elders screamed in pain, staring at Nangong Liuyun!

  Everyone thought that the sixth elder was angry, but only the seventh elder, he saw the strangeness, he saw the embarrassment hidden by the sixth elder!

  Because before, he was stared silently by Nangong Liuyun's eyes!

  The Seventh Elder hurried up, grabbed Nangong Liuyun's golden-yellow right arm, and yelled: "Don't worry! He is pinched by you!"

  Everyone thought it was the Sixth Elder General Nangong Liuyun who was hurting. , But no one knows, the fact is the other way around.

  The fifth elder calmly said: "Sixth, what are you doing? Even if Liuyun does something wrong, you can't do it. If you have something to say, please." The

  eighth elder also said : "Sixth, let go, quickly Click to let go, and others are hurting. "The

  Sixth Elder wants to cry without tears. It's not that he didn't let go, but the little devil on the opposite side didn't let him go, okay!

  Six elders don't want to lose face!

  So he stared at Nangong Liuyun desperately: Let go! Let go!

  But the Sixth Elder clearly felt that after these words, Nangong Liuyun's hand tightened!

  The golden color on Nangong Liuyun's arm became brighter and brighter!

  suddenly! The golden yellow on Nangong Liuyun's right hand was booming, with a loud boom!

  moment!

  Bring out the most dazzling light!

  "Ah! It hurts!" The Sixth Elder screamed suddenly, and tears came out!

  The rest of the elders stared at this scene blankly.

  Why is the person who screamed is the sixth elder?

  Moreover, the sixth elder at this moment is holding his left arm and jumping, feeling so painful that he cant cry even

  though he wants to cry... On the contrary, Nangong Liuyun, who originally thought to be controlled, stands indifferently on the spot at this moment, handing over with one hand. With one hand, and the other holding Su Luo, the two stood together like a golden girl.

  The seventh elder rushed up first, grabbed the sixth elder's hand, and asked anxiously: "How? How? Can it hurt?" The

  sixth elder's original normal hand, but at this moment, his wrist position is deeper. Deep mudra!

  The handprints are golden!

  Long fingers!

  The joints are distinct.

  This handprint seemed to have been burned by carbon fire, deeply imprinted on it!

  The Sixth Elder desperately tried to wipe off this handprint, but the skin he wiped was red, but he still couldn't get rid of this trace!

  "God's right hand, golden mark!" The Eighth Elder suddenly exclaimed!

  At this moment, everyone present was looking at Nangong Liuyun.