8356-8380 Su Family

Chapter 8356 Chasing and Killing 6

  Suddenly, Su Luo stumbled.

  the next moment.

  Her body rushed forward, followed by a crackling sound!

  There was a steep slope in front of her, at a forty-five-degree angle. Su Luo saw the steep slope, and she wanted to avoid it... But, she really had no strength.

  The whole body, not even the strength to stretch a finger.

  Su Luo crashed down the slope and rolled all the way to the foot of the mountain.

  Originally, her ribs were completely broken by the slap of Baili's father-in-law, her heart, liver and spleen were damaged, her internal injuries were serious, and now she was hit so violently!

  Pain...

  Su Luo only felt that when she fell, the broken ribs pierced into her heart, liver and spleen...

  The originally injured internal organs were now even more severely bleeding...

  Boom!

  In the end, Su Luo's head slammed hard on a rock, causing her eyes to see gold stars, and her eyes were blackened...

  "Luoluo...Luoluo..." From

  a distance, there was a voice of searching.

  There was urgency, panic, and panic in his voice...

  However, Su Luo didn't even have the strength to move.

  The torrential rain smashed on Su Luo's face, making her unable to open her eyes... It hurt

  ...

  If she died, wouldn't it be so painful?

  Before Su Luo fell into a coma, he tightly covered the position of his heart.

  There, it has been riddled with holes.

  Either inside or out.

  Before he passed out, Su Luo's eyes were half-open and half-closed, and vaguely saw an extraordinary and beautiful young man who leaned over and picked her up.

  This face... seems to have been vaguely seen somewhere.

  Su Luo couldn't hold it any longer, she closed her eyes and fell into a quagmire-like darkness.

  The battle between Nangong Liuyun and Baili Gonggong was inextricable.

  Eunuch Baili never thought that Nangong Liuyun would be sent away in such a desperate way!

  He seems to be venting!

  He seems to be using him as a sandbag!

  He completely ignores the injury to his body, and the injury he inflicts on him, and only concentrates on attacking and attacking!

  The stronger the Great God Realm, the more he cherishes himself, so many times it is five points of attack and five points of defense.

  But Nangong Liuyun, he was actually very aggressive! Zero defense!

  Eunuch Baili originally had the chance to win, but when he met Nangong Liuyun's lifeless dismissal...he could only parry.

  For a while, the two sides were deadlocked!

  At this moment, Leng Qi arrived. He saw the bloodstains on the edge of the rock, and then saw Nangong Liuyun and Baili Gonggong who were inextricably beaten, and his heart jumped.