8181-8205 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 8181 Nangong 7

  For a time, light and shadow in the sky meet!

  Afterimages staggered!

  The two super-powerful opponents, the fast others can't see clearly!

  Only the rumbling sound coming from my ears!

  The dragons below were a little weaker and couldn't bear it for a long time. They ran to the corner and squatted down, covering their ears.

  At this moment, Su Luo had a look of anxiety in his eyes.

  Nangong Liuyun...

  why hasn't he come out yet?

  In fact.

  At the beginning, the female military division really planted a dream poison in Su Luo's mind.

  Indeed.

  After Su Luo entered the female military division's bedroom, the poison of dreams was inspired!

  But just when Su Luo was unconscious, Su Luo found that she had fallen into a familiar embrace...

  When Su Luo regained consciousness, he left a word in her ear and left in a hurry.

  He said, wait for me to come back.

  He is Nangong Liuyun.

  Su Luo didn't know where Nangong Liuyun went, but she knew very well that he was nearby! Moreover, he went to do a very important thing.

  When Su Luo saw that the female military advisor dared to openly clamor to kill Xiao Shenlong, she finally realized how terrifying this female military advisor was!

  Bang!

  A loud bang!

  After the two figures in mid-air met palms in the air, one of them flew out.

  Bang!

  The little dragon that flew upside down slammed into the wall with its back, making a rumbling sound.

  Su Luo could clearly see that a bright red blood was dripping from the corner of Xiao Shenlong's mouth!

  The female military sergeant stood proudly on her throne, staring down at Xiao Shenlong, with a sneer at the corner of her mouth: "His Royal Highness Xiao Shenlong, it seems that your strength is not generally weak."

  Xiao Shenlong covered his chest position, and again He vomited a mouthful of blood.

  Lord Xiao Shenlong actually lost... The dragon people looked at each other with despair on their faces!

  Lord Xiao Shenlong has been defeated. Now, who else can rival Lord Long Qingyun?

  Seeing this, the little Bolong man on the left had a gloating smile in his eyes.

  The female military division descended from the throne, step by step, slowly walking towards the little dragon, stopping one meter in front of it.

  She stared at Xiao Shenlong coldly, her eyes as cold as a sword: "For the sake of your youth and ignorance, now, I will give you another chance to choose."

  Bang!

  A dagger was thrown in front of Xiao Shenlong.

  "Kill her." There was scarlet blood on the corner of the female sergeant's mouth. Her bloodthirsty eyes stared at Su Luo, but she was speaking to Xiao Shenlong.