7556-7580 Mrs Nangong's illness

Chapter 7556

  Today's Nangong Moyuan is no longer calm and calm, and his face is full of anxiety.

  The third and sixth ladies also stared nervously at Nangong Jiayi.

  Nangong Jiayun also looked at Nangong Jiayi with complicated eyes.

  Since the reversal of things last night, Nangong Jiayun hasn't said a word again... The complexity in her heart is beyond the understanding of others.

  Nangong Jiayi was both aggrieved and scared, tears rolled down her eyes one by one, and said in a choked voice, "Mother's illness... is more serious than I imagined. The difficulties at the beginning were overcome, but in the end, the last three The nerves and blood vessels are connected to the three parts of language, thinking, and action respectively... If

  you are not careful, you will..." How could this happen...

  Nangong Moyuan's face was pale, but in a moment, he looked several years old.

  He was about to go inside, but Nangong Jiayi hurriedly grabbed him: "Father! Father!"

  "I'm going to accompany her!" Nangong Moyuan's eyes were red, "Don't look at your mother's carefree appearance, in fact, she She is the most vulnerable, afraid of pain, suffering, loneliness, and a lot! I can't let her worry about it alone! I'm going to accompany her!" After

  speaking, Nangong Moyuan was about to push the door and enter!

  Nangong Jiayi cried and shouted, "Because my father cares too much about my mother, I can't even go in. It will affect Luoluo's treatment!"

  Nangong Moyuan's footsteps paused.

  Nangong Jiayi cried and shouted: "I can't bear it either, my hands are shaking, I can't control it, so I was kicked out by Luoluo. Father, those three nerves and blood vessels are more damaged by spiritual energy than the strands of hair. It's ten times thinner, and it's broken when you clip it... Please, don't go in and add more burdens to

  Luoluo , do you think she's not nervous?!" If you care about it , you will be confused. This sentence is effective for Nangong Jiayi, but is it for Su Luo? Is it useless?

  "Not to mention, didn't the second brother go in?" Nangong Jiayi looked at Nangong Moyuan tearfully, "the two of them join forces, mother will be fine, father!"

  How dare Nangong Moyuan go in?

  His hand on the door frame was withdrawn inch by inch.

  Step out foot, step by step.

  At this time, there was the sound of rapid footsteps outside.

  Nangong Fifth Master, Sixth Master... The names in the two-minute clan are basically here.

  When they came in, they saw Nangong Liuhao and Lin Yuwei kneeling in the yard, and there was a puzzled look in their eyes. When they came in and asked, they realized how rebellious Nangong Liuhao had done.

  "You're still kneeling outside? Tell them to get out!" Nangong Moyuan was furious when he heard the voice!

  Now his wife is still lying inside, her life and death are unknown, what kind of dutiful son is Nangong Liuhao pretending to be? And that Lin Yuwei!

  Nangong Mochi hurried up and pulled Nangong Moyuan: "Brother, sit down first, I know you are very anxious now, but being impatient can't solve the problem."

  This is the first time Nangong Mochi has seen such an angry elder brother. He was always smiling, calm, unhurried, black-bellied and cunning like an old fox.