8406-8430 My Grand-daughter

Chapter 8406 Grandpa 7

  About a quarter of an hour later, the old man Dugu finally took back his hand. He stared at the old man Su with an unprecedented seriousness: "Who gave you the treatment?"

  "How? But it has improved?" The old man Su raised his eyebrows, asked proudly.

  To the triumphant appearance of Old Man Su, the pharmacist Dugu Lian was speechless: "Quickly tell who it is!"

  "Didn't I tell you?" Old Man Su was extremely proud.

  "Is she really the daughter of Yan girl?" Dugu Lian pharmacist felt incredible.

  Old Man Su glanced at him.

  Don't even look at whose family's girl, can his family's Luo girl be an ordinary person?

  "I want to see her!" Old Man Dugu stood up!

  Mr. Su suddenly became angry.

  Doesn't he want to see that girl? He still wanted the girl to use massage to help him fall asleep, but the girl made it clear that she was waiting for him to beg. How could Master Su beg her?

  Therefore, the black-bellied old man Su glanced at the pharmacist Dugu slowly: "Aren't you going to win her before seeing her?" The

  pharmacist Dugu stared at the old man Su.

  Old Master Su said, "I remember that girl's massage technique. Come on, I'll explain it to you and see if you can learn it."

  Pharmacist Dugu Lian's eyes lit up!

  "Okay! Say it!" Alchemist Dugu was very interested!

  A sly light appeared in Old Man Su's eyes!

  This is an old fox!

  The little girl made it clear that she wanted him to bow his head, could he not know? If Lao Du can figure out the mystery, will he be proud of the little girl?

  So, Mr. Su explained it to Dugu refining pharmacist in detail.

  The pharmacist Dugu Lian's eyes grew brighter as he listened to it. In the end, he almost slapped the table and praised: "Awesome! This is really amazing!"

  "Then can you do it?" Old Man Su stared at Dugu Lian with expectation. pharmacist.

  Alchemist Dugu: "No!"

  "Why?"

  "The realm is not enough." Alchemist Dugu told the truth, "How can I do something that can only be done by a half-step god-level pharmacist?"

  Master Su: " ...is it really a half-step god level?"

  Although Mr. Su knew that Su Luo's medical skills were good, he really didn't expect that Su Luo's medical skills would be next to the half-step god level, because... It is impossible to appear in the spiritual world continent.

  "Maybe the realm has not yet reached, but the actual level has reached, she is much better than me." Dugu alchemist stared at the old man Su, "How could such a powerful alchemist be your granddaughter?" The old man

  Su refused to accept: "Why? Impossible?"

  "I want to see her!" The pharmacist Dugu Lian stared at the old man Su: "I can only believe it if I see it with my own eyes!" The

  old man Su nodded: "Okay!"

  Finally, he could justly call the little girl over to use her The massage technique was finished, and Mr. Su immediately summoned: "Uncle Zhong! Let the young lady come over immediately!"