8006-8030 Crisis

Chapter 8006 Dragon Man 9

  But the more it struggles, the more terrifying noise the power grid makes!

  "Hahaha! Long Luzhan, I didn't expect you to have today!"

  Long Luzhan glared at it angrily.

  The young dragon put his hands on his hips and laughed, but after laughing, he frowned again: "Why are you chasing me! I remember last time I went out, I didn't have a life-and-death feud with you!"

  Long Luzhan Sneer: "So what? I see you kill you once!"

  "Just tell me, what happened? Why did you kill me!"

  Long Luzhan sneered and turned his face away. no.

  The arrogant boy Long stared angrily, but there was nothing he could do about it.

  Young Dragon couldn't do anything, but Su Luo had a solution.

  Chi Chi Chi -

  a more intense current jumped through!

  Twice as powerful as the previous current!

  Long Luzhan gritted his teeth and endured it, his teeth chattering.

  Do not say twice?

  That's twice as much.

  Do not say twice?

  That's triple.

  Do not say three times?

  That's four times as much.

  ...

  "I said, I said, I said! Let me go!!!"

  Soon, Long Luzhan cried out in pain, how do you know what a backbone is?

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "I thought I had more backbone, but it's only five times that, and the pain is unbearable?"

  In fact, Su Luo's current strength can only increase five times at most, no matter how much more It doesn't work either.

  Su Luo paused in front of the green little tyrannosaurus rex, staring at him coldly: "Tell me, what's the situation now?" The

  green little tyrannosaurus rex now has an instinctive fear of Su Luo.

  He shivered, and finally told the matter.

  When he said this, Su Luo frowned tightly.

  The young dragon's eyes widened angrily: "What?! There is really a civil war in the dragon clan now?! The golden holy dragon and the green tyrannosaurus are fighting for the position of the patriarch?!" The

  green little tyrannosaurus nodded.

  "How could this be? I was fine when I left, and the patriarch is still there... The golden holy dragon race has been crushing the green tyrannosaur race, what's going on now?"

  "Hmph! Do you really think our leader will not be promoted? ?" The little green Tyrannosaurus rex glanced angrily at the arrogant young dragon.

  When Su Luo heard the news, she knew that the situation was not good.

  "Ask about the little dragon." Su Luo stared at the young dragon.

  Young Dragon obviously knew Xiao Shenlong, he hesitated for a while, and finally asked.

  "Probably died." The little green Tyrannosaurus rex said angrily.

  Chi Chi Chi!

  Su Luo exerted force!

  Bihai Power Grid made a chi chi sound!

  "I... I really don't know! After the outbreak of the civil war! The matter of the Golden Dragon family has become a top secret. How could I have access to it at this level?!" The little green Tyrannosaurus rex wept bitterly.

  For the golden holy dragon race, the patriarch must have the body of a golden dragon, and the little dragon is the body of a golden dragon.

  So Su Luo knew as soon as he heard it, something happened to Xiao Shenlong's family, and something big happened.

  In fact, Su Luo had a hunch in her heart.

  If nothing happened to Xiao Shenlong, she would all be on Shenlong Island, and it would be impossible to contact Xiao Shenlong.

  But at the same time, Su Luo was very sure that the little dragon was not dead.

  If it dies, the contract with her master-servant will change.

  At the same time, in her sea of ​​consciousness, its avatar will turn gray.

  Now, the avatar is still black and bright, so it is not in a dead state.

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8007 Dragon Man 10

  As long as you are alive... Su Luo took a deep breath.

  At this moment, Su Luo heard footsteps in his ears.

  "Someone is here." Su Luo frowned.

  "What are they going to do?" The young dragon pointed nervously at the ten green Tyrannosaurus Rex!   Su Luo pushed

  him away: "On the road in the east-north direction, go over to see if you are an enemy or a friend, and report quickly.

  "   After the proud young dragon ran away, Su Luo crouched in front of the green Tyrannosaurus rex, and a dagger appeared in her hand.   "What are you doing?! You can't kill us, you can't kill..."   "Want to die or live?" Su Luo asked coldly.   "Who wants to die if they can live?" The green Tyrannosaurus rex glared at Su Luo angrily.   "Very well, if you want to live, just go in." Su Luo opened the door of her space.   These green Tyrannosaurus rex can fly under such gravity, which shows that they are really kings in the sky.   Su Luo has many friends around her, but she is the only one who owns a dragon mount.   So -   when five times the blue sea grid and a shining gate appear at the same time -   one is a dead end, the other a life.   Normal people choose to survive.   Brush brush.   A green Tyrannosaurus rex disappeared in place.   Chu San and Lin Si had seen Xu Li disappear before, so now they are not so surprised to see these green Tyrannosaurus rex being put away.   but--

  Chu San frowned: "Is it really okay to keep these green Tyrannosaurus rex in?"

  In fact, Chu San is very curious, how big is Su Luo's space, these people, dragons are really no problem. do not have it?

  Su Luo smiled lightly: "It's alright, I was thinking of forming a dragon knight team, there is no shortage of people, but there is no shortage of dragons, no, someone will send pillows when I doze off, these dragons are disrespectful to me, they will be punished. Just drive me for tens of thousands of years."

  Su Luo said calmly, but Chu San was very excited!

  "Dragon knight team? Oh my god! If there is such a team! It's just... handsome!" Chu San hurriedly ran in front of Su Luo, his big eyes sparkling: "Luo Luo! Then I will be the knight of the dragon knight. Long, right?!"

  Su Luo smiled: "The dragon of the knight commander can't be just a dragon, and I will choose one for you later."

  Su Luo thought that her cheap father had a holy knight in the beginning. Moreover, it is the Twelve Holy Knights, and there are countless knights under it...

  If she and Nangong Liuyun also have a knights, and the leader of the knights is Chu San... It is a beautiful thing to think about. .

  When Chu Sanyi heard that Su Luo was going to choose a good dragon for him, he immediately laughed: "Okay, okay! I want a battle dragon that combines combat power and cute pets! The most important thing is the flying speed, and... "

  Su Luo hurriedly pulled Chu San: "Don't talk about it..."

  Because the young dragon was walking over with a person.

  To be more precise, the young dragon kept resisting, but the other party kept coming, and the young dragon couldn't stop it.

  "Master Long, there is really no other sound here, and there is no green Tyrannosaurus Rex, so don't come here..."

  "How come there is no sound? I heard it all, obviously there is! And there are quite a few!" The dragon master stared!

  Then, he saw three people in front of him!

  "How can there be humans?! You brought humans to the island?!" Master Long turned back and stared at the young dragon, "How dare you bring humans to Shenlong Island? Don't kill you?!"

  (End of this chapter)