8431-8455 Xiao Ke's Anger

Chapter 8431 Break off the marriage 2

  Nangong Moyuan saw this, and hurriedly went up to grab Nangong Liuyun's wrist and cut the pulse. The more he cut it, the more ugly his face became, and his face became stiff...

  "How?" The second elder and the third elder died anxiously.

  Nangong Mo Yuan's eyes were red, and he couldn't say a word.

  "What happened?!" The second elder asked anxiously!

  Nangong Moyuan turned around, he raised his face high, but tears still flowed down his eyes.

  Everyone was terrified by this scene!

  The boy doesn't shed tears easily, but he hasn't reached the sad part yet!

  As powerful as the Nangong Patriarch, he has never experienced anything in his life. At this moment, he actually burst into tears... Nangong Liuyun to the end...

  The old man Chu took a deep breath and said, "There are only the last three days of his life. You...prepare for the funeral, don't let him go too painful."

  "What, what..." The

  second elder and the third elder only felt a rumbling sound in his head, and there was a buzzing sound in his ears.

  Their minds go blank!

  Bang!

  The sound of a heavy object falling to the ground!

  "Madam!" The white madam screamed fiercely!

  Everyone looked in the direction of the door.

  I saw Madam Nangong tumbled down the steps to the bottom, her head was bleeding and she had completely fainted at this moment.

  Nangong Moyuan's heart aches!

  Just now he gave Nangong Liuyun a pulse, and he saw that his heart was broken!

  Moreover, his heart is empty... There is no blood in his heart!

  Why this happened, Nangong Moyuan didn't know, but he knew that Nangong Liuyun couldn't live for three days at most...

  Nangong Moyuan walked towards Madam Nangong with difficulty as if his feet were filled with lead.

  Madam Nangong had woken up at this moment, she was holding Nangong Moyuan's hand tightly, her whole body was shaking, her lips were trembling and she couldn't speak, and tears flowed down.

  Except for the whimpering cry, she could no longer make a sound.

  Nangong Moyuan reached out and hugged her tightly.

  He's not hardcore either!

  A deep sadness and despair permeated the family.

  Nangong Liuyun is not only their son, but he is also the hope of the entire family! If he is gone, it will be the end of the dragon and phoenix clan!

  No one expected that things would develop to such a level.

  If Nangong Moyuan knew, even if he died immediately, he would not let Nangong Liuyun agree.

  The old man Chu sighed and said, "Although I don't say it on the face, Liu Yun has such a thing in his heart, and he can't rest day and night, which shows how much pain he has in his heart... Now he has no will to survive, if he falls down. "..."

  "Master! Think of a solution! Hurry up and think of a solution..." Madam Nangong cried to tears, she kept shaking Nangong Moyuan: "You think of a solution! It's only three days. I Liuyun died woo woo woo..." Old Man

  Chu said, "I still need medicine for my heart..."

  Nangong Mo Yuan forcibly endured his grief: "But Luo Luo, this medicine for the heart, I can't find it..."

  Su Luo It's like being lost in this world, like a drop of water falling into the sea, a sea of ​​people, where to find it?

  "I see!" Madam Nangong burst into tears and broke free from Nangong Mo Yuan's arms: "Heart disease! Liu Yun's heart disease is not just Luoluo, but also the engagement! The engagement with that rotten third princess!"

  Strong as a mother!

  Nangong Liuyun fell down, and Madam Nangong became tough in an instant, she gritted her teeth and said, "Let's go to break off the marriage! If Luoluo knew that the marriage was broken, he would definitely come back! And Liuyun, he also has the will to survive! Right?! Let's go Break off the marriage!"

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 8432 Smashing Imperial Decree 1 (Ask for a monthly ticket)

  After Mrs. Nangong said this, the audience was stunned!

  Nangong Moyuan saw a ray of light in the dark despair, and his eyes lit up... break off the marriage?

  Madam Nangong held Nangong Moyuan's hand tightly and said excitedly: "Yes! That's right! It's the divorce! Where is the imperial edict?!" Before

  Nangong Moyuan spoke, Madam Nangong ran out with her skirt in hand.

  At this moment, Mrs. Nangong, she fell down just now, her nose was blue and her face was swollen, and the wound on her forehead was still gurgling blood.

  But she didn't care at all, as if she didn't feel any pain at all, and ran fast with her skirt in hand.

  Mammy Bai couldn't catch up with her!

  This kind of major event related to the life and death of the Dragon and Phoenix clan... Was it decided like this?

  The third and second elders stared at Nangong Moyuan in a daze.

  "Patriarch..."

  Breaking off the marriage...

  Isn't it an order from the gods' commander? Let the dragon and phoenix and the royal family live in peace for a hundred years? If the dragon and phoenix clan unilaterally break off the marriage, then the promise of not fighting for a hundred years is still counted?

  Everyone looked at Nangong Moyuan.

  Nangong Moyuan didn't speak for a while, he looked at Mrs. Nangong who was far away, and then looked at Nangong Liuyun lying on the bed.

  Nangong Moyuan stared at the second and third elders: "If Liu Yun dies, will the Dragon and Phoenix Clan still have a future?" The

  second and third elders were stunned.

  The elders who came in later were also stunned...

  If Nangong Liuyun died, would the Dragon and Phoenix Clan still have a future? Obviously, in addition to the stunning Nangong Liuyun, the third generation has really brought out others!

  Back then, all the people of the third generation, their intelligence and talent were concentrated on Nangong Liuyun!

  Nangong Moyuan's eyes were cold, and he secretly clenched his fist: "Since Liuyun is dead, the Dragon and Phoenix Clan will have no future. If they violate the order of the Lord God, they will be killed. Since they are all dead, why not gamble?!"

  Nangong Mo Yuan shoulders this family that has been passed down for hundreds of millions of years, and his pressure is so great that others can't imagine.

  When he said these words, the second elder wanted to say something, but in the end, he still didn't say anything.

  Old Man Chu and Old Man Lin also looked slightly condensed.

  The life and death of the Dragon and Phoenix clan also means the life and death of the Chu family and the Lin family, so at this time, they must be treated with caution.

  Nangong Moyuan stared deeply at everyone, and finally, his eyes fell on Nangong Liuyun.

  In order to shoulder the responsibility of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan, what kind of pain was Nangong Liuyun suppressed in his heart? If he hadn't been suppressed too deeply, why would he be like this?

  Nangong Moyuan's eyes were as icy as ice, he turned around and walked away!

  At this moment, Mrs. Nangong has already rushed into the ancestral hall of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan!

  The gatekeeper stopped her from entering.

  Nangong Moyuan's cold voice came out: "Let her in."

  After Mrs. Nangong rushed in, she quickly flipped through various boxes. Soon, she found an imperial decree, unfolded it, and it turned out to be the imperial decree for marriage!

  Madam Nangong grabbed the imperial decree and rushed out!

  During this process, although Nangong Moyuan didn't do anything, he always stayed by Mrs. Nangong's side, watching her silently.

  When Mrs. Nangong passed by Nangong Moyuan, she left a sentence: "I am going to enter the palace and smash this imperial decree on the face of Emperor Ling. I see who dares to stop me!"

  Mrs. Nangong's movement was too loud, and there were already many people around. Young people, everyone was stunned when they heard Mrs. Nangong's words.

  Smashing the imperial decree... on the face of the emperor?

  PS: Do you know why you haven't asked for a monthly pass recently? Because I'm waiting for today~~I will start double monthly passes today, that is to say, one vote counts as two~~Are you satisfied with the latest plot? If you still have a monthly pass in hand, just vote~ Thank you!

   Monthly Pass~

  (End of this chapter)