8056-8080 Mrs. Mansha

Chapter 8056 Being coveted 1

  with endless majesty!

  Gives a kind of cold air that rises from the tailbone!

  Su Luo's soul rushed out of the space instantly and returned to the body!

  The old dragon girl frowned and stared at Su Luo: "Madam invited you in, what are you still doing? Come in! You two, come in together!"

  Under Madam Mansha's strong pressure, Su Luo only felt as if her body Pressing a huge mountain, it almost crushed her back.

  Such a powerful force...

  But no matter what, Su Luo still straightened his back and walked in firmly step by step.

  After passing through the heavy white gauze curtains, I finally came to the front of the soft couch.

  on the bed.

  Jade body is horizontal.

  The graceful body is hidden under the almost transparent gauze skirt.

  The gauze skirt is very exposed, so the clean neck, most of the chest, arms, thighs... almost all leaked out.

  Even the key parts are looming.

  Seeing Mrs. Mansha like this, Su Luo immediately said: "..."

  Although there was such a guess earlier, when he actually saw it, he was still surprised.

  Mrs. Mansha was lying on her side, supporting her head with one hand, while the other plump and white hand hooked her fingers towards Su Luo.

  Su Luo stared at Madam Mansha with some difficulty.

  The old dragon girl angrily bumped Su Luo with her elbow: "Why are you still standing still? Madam asked you to come over!"

  Cough cough...

  Su Luo coughed a few times inwardly.

  She walked up slowly.

  Mrs. Mansha's lazy voice sounded unhurriedly: "Why are you nervous? With your face, Mrs. Ben really can't stand it."

  Su Luo laughed dryly.

  "But don't worry, as long as you do things well, in the future, Mrs. Ben will reward you with a chance to kiss Fang Ze, do it well, eh?"

  The ending of the word um was long and hoarse and sexy.

  Most of the men listened, and their bones must be crisp.

  Su Luo glanced at Chu San and Lin Si out of the corner of the eye. Fortunately, both of them had good concentration and were not seduced by Madam Mansha.

  You must know that Mrs. Mansha's voice still incorporates the psychedelic elements of the tone, and she will follow her words if she is not careful.

  Su Luo hurriedly nodded to Madam Mansha.

  Mrs. Mansha was obviously not interested in the thief dragon played by Su Luo, so she waved at Su Luo and motioned her to move away.

  Su Luo moved to the side, and the two people behind her immediately showed their bodies.

  You know, these two people didn't pretend to be other people, so Su Luo just sketched a few strokes on their original appearance, they looked like dragon people.

  Mrs. Mansha was originally a casual glance, but the next second -

  she suddenly sat up from the bed.

  This look is... so pleasing to the eye!

  Mrs. Mansa not only sat up, but stood up.

  Su Luo had a very bad feeling in her heart... No, Madam Mansha is interested in one or both of Chu San and Lin Sizhong.

  Sure enough, Mrs. Mansha folded the thin white gauze, and her graceful posture grew lotus every step of the way, and gracefully walked towards Chu San and Lin Sixing.

  "They are the new prisoner dragons this time?" Mrs. Mansha said to Su Luo, but her eyes were fixed on the two peerless youths in front of her for a moment!

  Beautiful...so beautiful...just beautiful!

  Mrs. Mansha didn't know what subtlety was, and when she hooked her hand, she raised Chu Sanguang's slender chin.

  Chu San is so dignified, the first son of the Chu family, how can he suffer such humiliation?

  He immediately pinched Mrs. Mansa's throat!

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 8057

  Coveted

  Chu San was the throat, Lin Ruoyu poked directly at Mrs. Mansha's eyes!

  That speed, as fast as lightning!

  "Yo, two little wolf cubs, the little claws are sharp." Mrs. Mansha laughed lightly, with the jokes of the superiors in her smile.

  Su Luo originally wanted to rush up, but she found it hard... Even if she rushes up, it's just multiple cannon fodder.

  Not only is it useless, but it will also cut off everyone's back path.

  Seeing that Mrs. Mansha was holding Chu San in her left hand and holding Lin Si again, Su Luo's heart was complicated.

  She looked at Chu San and Lin Si, and sure enough, both of them had the same expression as they had eaten.

  Mrs. Mansha squinted at Su Luo: "Why haven't you gone out yet?

  " Holding Su Luo's hand: "Let's go, let's go out quickly."

  "But..." How could Su Luo go out?

  If she goes out, Chu San and Lin Si will fall into the hands of this wolf girl!

  The look in her eyes shows how hungry she is.

  Su Luo searched for an excuse: "The two of them just came in from outside, their identities haven't been registered, and they haven't done anything yet..."

  Long Nv glared at Su Luo: "What are you busy with? I'll give them to them later. Register your identities!"

  "Anyway, let them take a shower and change their clothes..." Seeing that these two good young men were about to fall into the wolf's den, Su Luo felt anxious!

  At this time, Chu San spoke.

  "Mrs. Mansha will definitely arrange it properly for us. We just meet by chance. What are you going to do?"

  Su Luo looked up at Chu San.

  he is...

  Chu San gave Su Luo a calm look.

  Su Luo turned to look at Lin Ruoyu again.

  Lin Ruoyu also nodded to Su Luo secretly.

  Is this both of them agreeing to stay? However, what if they were forced by Mrs. Mansha? Su Luo was anxious for them!

  The dragon girl slapped Su Luo's head and said, "It doesn't matter if you take a bath or not? Are you still reluctant to let the two of you drop?"

  Su Luo was slapped directly at Chu San by the slap of the old dragon girl.

  Chu San stretched out his hand to support Su Luo.

  Taking advantage of this gap, Su Luo stuffed something into Chu San's sleeve.

  What Su Luo gave was a storage bag of bombs!

  There are also some pills with Su Luo characteristics.

  Su Luo knew that it would be difficult for her to come in after leaving Madam Mansha's bedroom, so she had to shed something for Chu San and Lin Si to prepare.

  Just now, Chu San and Lin Si joined forces, and neither of them were Madam Mansha's opponents.

  With bombs and imperial elixir in hand, he can protect himself.

  "Let's go, hurry up!" The old dragon girl realized Madam Mansha's impatience, grabbed Su Luo and rushed out!

  When Su Luo passed by Chu San and Lin Si, he left a low sentence.

  In just a few words, Chu San and Lin Si blush!

  If it weren't for the thick makeup, this strangeness would have been discovered by Mrs. Mansha immediately.

  Before the old dragon girl left with Su Luo, Mrs. Mansha began to tease Chu San and Lin Si.

  ...

  Su Luo silently looked back and prayed in his heart that the two of them must keep their virginity...

  Seeing that Su Luo turned back frequently and looked reluctant, the old dragon girl sighed after bringing it to the door: "Alas, don't think too much, please mourn and change."

  (End of this chapter)