7331-7355 Mrs. Nangong's pampering

Chapter 7331

  Su Luo shook his head.

  "Can you collect it?"

  Su Luo silently shook his head again.

  "What about the hot spring? Did you go to see it later? Can you still...can find some bloodshot eyes?" Mrs. Nangong cried anxiously!

  Su Luo blushed and was bleeding quickly, and she shook her head weakly...

  "In other words, you have no virgin blood?" Madam Nangong was anxious.

  Su Luo nodded silently.

  "This is a bad thing! This time, it's a bad thing!" Mrs. Nangong turned around anxiously, constantly rubbing her hands, feeling anxious.

  Seeing Mrs. Nangong's anxiousness, Su Luo breathed a sigh of relief.

  Because it did, her life and death do not agree to marry the palace of clouds, afraid of bad results will appear ......

  Mrs. palace in the mouth talking about: "This is something you do not know well, but he was the clouds Are you an idiot?! Ah?! He has forgotten such an important thing?! Doesnt he know that this thing is for...is for...sacrifice?!"

  Su Luo weakly helped Nangong Liuyun to defend. "He lost his memory at the time..."

  "If he loses his memory, he can't forget such an important thing. How can you forget this and get married? You are really childish." Mrs. Nangong hurriedly ordered people to go. Find Nangong Mo Yuan.

  "Madam, this matter is actually..."

  "This matter is more serious than you think, very, very serious! It's too serious!" Madam Nangong waved her hand, and directly dropped Su Luo, turned around and ran away in a hurry. .

  Su Luo: "..."

  In fact, she wanted to say that Nangong Liuyun seemed to have thought of a way...

  Within a minute, Mrs. Nangong hurried out again.

  She stared at Su Luo.

  Su Luo looked blank: "..."

  Mrs. Nangong glanced at Su Luo, and then ran away in a hurry...

  Su Luo looked at the direction Mrs. Nangong was running, was stunned, and then became a little speechless... She wanted to come to the old man. .

  Su Luo's face suddenly became even redder at the thought of this incident that would alarm the old man!

  She grabbed Mrs. Nangong: "Madam, wait, wait—"

  "What are you waiting for? If you wait for this matter, do you know that something big will happen? You want the future master of the Dragon and Phoenix clan , In this matter, there must be no trouble!"

  Su Luo said quickly: "I know I know, but can we not be so rushing? There may be a way for Nangong Liuyun."

  "Are you sure there is. Is it a way?" asked Mrs. Nangong.

  Su Luo nodded: "There must be a way, there must be a way, don't worry, sit down and drink some water first."

  Su Luo found that Mrs. Nangong's forehead was sweating anxiously.

  Mrs. Nangong grabbed Su Luo: "My child, it's not that I intimidated you. This thing is really... too important, too important. Also, who else knows about this?"