8281-8305 Mrs. Nangong

Chapter 8281 Dragon and Phoenix Clan 4

  Su Luo said to Nangong Liuyun very fortunately, "If this is replaced with the brain core of the old Dragon King, Madam's body will definitely not be able to bear it."

  Therefore, Long Lingfeng only became the patriarch of the Dragon Clan for a day . The brain nucleus is just right.

  Time passed by minute by minute.

  Nangong Moyuan woke up abruptly: "Madam!"

  Nangong Moyuan remembered what happened before he fell down, he lifted the quilt and hurried to Madam Nangong's room!

  As a result, she was stopped outside by the white mama.

  "Second Master said, no one or anything can be disturbed inside! Even if it's on fire, don't disturb it!"

  Bai Ma's nerves were tense! Very serious explanation!

  "Liuyun is in there? Luoluo is saving Madam, right?" Nangong Moyuan's voice was apprehensive.   He was so afraid that the return of Nangong Liuyun Suluo

  was his dream... "Returning to the words of the master, yes." Mammy Bai said word by word.   "That's good, that's good, when Luoluo comes back, he will definitely be able to save Madam, he will definitely be able to..." Nangong Moyuan's heart that was originally mentioned, let go half.   But... come back so early, did you not find the dragon core?   "Luoluo said, did she find the medicine?" Nangong Moyuan asked again.   "No."   "Oh, I don't know what's going on inside..." Nangong Moyuan walked around the door, "Jiayi's medical skills are good, if Luoluo is too busy, she can be an assistant, come here, go quickly Looking for Miss San!"   Before she even started looking for Miss San, there was a sound of footsteps outside.   Butler Nangong came in with a bitter face and said to Nangong Moyuan, "Master, the imperial decree is here." The   imperial decree?   Nangong Moyuan's face suddenly turned bad.

  During the period when Madam Nangong was in poor health, Emperor Ling sharpened his head and seized military power in his hand.

  Anyway, without his consent, Emperor Ling couldn't take away the military power in his hands!

  I just didn't expect that the Emperor Ling actually issued an imperial decree? Is this a decree to seize his military power? Haha, just delusional!

  Nangong Moyuan did not want to accept this imperial edict.

  But Emperor Ling learned to be smart this time, and the eunuch he sent was actually a strong man in the big house, all the way to the main courtyard of the Dragon and Phoenix Clan!

  Nobody really stopped him.

  If you really want to stop it, then it will start a fight...

  "Lord Nangong, why don't you set up the incense case and accept the order?" Master Shi looked at Nangong Moyuan with a smile, his voice was polite, but his words were not very polite. .

  Nangong Moyuan frowned: "Before proclaiming the decree, can Eunuch Shi have anything to say?" With

  such a faceless declaration of the decree, Lingdi is not afraid that the dragon and phoenix clan disrespect the imperial decree and hit him in the face again?

  Eunuch Shi said with a smile, "Lord Nangong, this time is a big happy event. The servants are here to congratulate you."

  After speaking, Eunuch Shi displayed the imperial decree before the Nangong family presented the incense case.