7956-7980 Crisis

Chapter 7956 Fox Fake Tiger Might 3

  midair, ever since a huge screen!

  The scene recorded by the crystal memory fruit is about to repeat itself!

  Tao Wenkun shouted anxiously: "Can't broadcast! Can't broadcast! Can't broadcast!"

  However, no matter how much he jumps, this matter will not be changed by his will!

  When Tao Wenkun planned to kill Su Luo, every word, every sentence, every expression... was deeply recorded.

  Others may be fake, but if this thing is fake, Tao Patriarch himself does not believe it!

  So—

  the Tao Patriarch was stunned!

  Originally, in the previous battle in the Xu family, Tao Patriarch was frightened by Su Luo's super strength, so he had a natural fear of this Venerable!

  And now, as soon as Su Luo played this video... Patriarch Tao was going crazy!

  And the other Tao family members are buzzing in their heads at this moment!

  There is only one thought in their minds, it's over, it's over... The Tao family is completely over...

  Their eyes are all fixed on Tao Wenkun...

  They have deep admiration in their eyes...

  Yes! Simply too capable! With the skills of Tao Wenkun, a three-legged cat, he actually planned to assassinate His Excellency? !

  I have to say, dreams are great!

  Tao Patriarch raised his head and stared at Su Luo. He opened his mouth and wanted to speak... but he couldn't say a word.

  Say what? To say the evidence is false, that his son could not have done such a thing? Hehehe he can't say it himself.

  beg for mercy? Looking at the indifferent and unfeeling iron-blooded man of His Excellency, if begging for mercy works, why wait now?

  I'm afraid he hasn't said the words of forgiveness, and it's already like what he did at the door of Xu's house...

  Patriarch Tao touched the position of his chest.

  In the previous palm of Venerable Su, he had no power to fight back, and he was seriously injured, but now he is just holding on!

  Once he removes his spiritual power, the pain will come overwhelmingly...

  leaving the green mountains without worrying about no firewood!

  What's more, the Tao family's reinforcements haven't arrived yet!   Thinking of this, the Tao patriarch

  bowed his hands to Su Luo: "It is an honor for the Tao family to see the Tao family, and the things here... If you are interested, please use them as much as you like."

He stared deeply at Su Luo, tightened his grip, and left quickly!

  gone?

  gone like this?

  The rest of the Tao family looked at each other in dismay!

  But they reacted quickly!

  The strength of Your Excellency... In the face of such terrifying strength, what else can you do except admit defeat?

  Although extremely reluctant, the Tao family rushed out quickly!

  Tao Wenkun was stunned!

  He still hasn't responded to it yet!