7881-7905 Pirates

Chapter 7881

  Su Luo can't imagine such a speed of consumption of amethyst coins.

  Even if Feng Niang has ten wind horns, it is not enough for her to squander, right?

  Nangong Liuyun patted Su Luo's head: "Why do you think so far? Maybe you won't need amethyst coins by then? Don't worry about things that haven't happened yet, let me tell you good news?"

  "What?"

  "Little White Turtle ?" Nangong Liuyun prompted.

  Su Luo's eyes brightened immediately!

  Isn't the little white turtle the one in the auction house that was contracted by Nangong Liuyun and later bought by Hai Zelin, the young city master of Haicheng, at a high price when he was in Haicheng?

  Su Luo's eyes brightened: "The little white turtle is the spiritual pet of the legendary thief of the sacred sheep ocean, and it is also the location of the sheep ocean treasure map. So, has Hai Zelin found the location of the sheep ocean treasure now?"

  Nangong Liuyun's profile As if it had been cut by a knife, it was deep and beautiful. He glanced at Su Luo sideways: "Go and have a look?"

  "Go!"

  Just as Su Luo and Nangong Liuyun were about to fly away, an exclamation stopped. them.

  "Two benefactors, wait."

  Su Luo lowered her eyes and realized that she had forgotten someone.

  This person is Xu Qing who was rescued by her from the very beginning.

  It can be seen how careless Su Luo saved people.

  "Miss Su, are you short of money?" Xu Qing raised his head and looked up at the fairy-like woman.

  Tonight, except for the beginning, he has been ignored since then, and he has always been a bystander watching this drama that originally featured him.

  His eyes, from the beginning to the end, were almost stuck on Su Luo's body and could never be pulled out.

  Such a beautiful woman, at first he thought it was a nine-day mysterious girl who fell into the world, but at first he also hoped that he could miss her and own her.

  But... After the pirates disappeared, a young man with extraordinary beauty appeared... So

  beautiful that it made one feel ashamed, the surrounding environment was eclipsed, so beautiful that the moon in the sky almost closed his eyes... The

  two of them Snuggling together, the skirts and robes are entwined, and they look at each other, and every look makes people feel heartbroken.

  Xu Qing's eyes were full of bitterness.

  In front of such a peerless young man, he was ashamed and humbled to the extreme.

  The heart that originally loved, at this moment, seems to be soaked in bitter water, and his heart aches.

  Some people say that at a glance, Xu Qing didn't believe in death before, but now... he looked at Su Luo, and there was a bitter taste in his eyes that was hard to detect by others.

  Su Luo glanced at Xu Qing in confusion.

  She thought this person was so strange. She saved him, but he didn't say a word of thanks, but instead stared at her with such a strange gaze.