7606-7630 Defaming Su Luo

Chapter 7606 The

  little jar exclaimed: "That's a person!" His

  waist was lying on the thin branches, his head and feet were down, and his body was dancing with the wind...

  "Yes, that's a person, and look at him. The clothes! The whole body is black!" The dark guard hidden in the darkness, wearing black on one side.

  "Is he still alive?" Eunuch Li trembled, and suddenly had a very bad feeling.

  "Blood! Father-in-law, look! The blood on his body is dripping down, and the pit on the ground is full of blood from his body!" The

  little jar pointed to the corpse of the man in black hanging on his head, and then pointed to the ground. The shallow hole dug.

  The blood flowed down the branches from above, dripping into the small pit...

  Above the small pit is Asakusa, so if you don't look carefully, you can't really see it.

  Eunuch Li gave a wink.

  The little jar knew immediately, and he jumped up and took the corpse hanging from the tree down.

  Seeing the attire of the corpse, Eunuch Li's expression turned bad.

  Then, Eunuch Li went up, tore open the collar of the man in black, rubbed his hand on the cloth, and his face was immediately filled with haze.

  Because it clearly marked the label of the man in black!

  It is indeed the secret guard of the palace!

  how come?

  Who killed this man? !

  At this moment, a cold wind blew through the forest and poured into the collar, almost everyone present shuddered.

  "Eunuch Li..." The little jar approached Eunuch Li with some fear.

  What's the situation now? Then what to do next?

  "Are we going to step back?" Xiao Tanzi looked at the deep jungle ahead, timid in his heart.

  Eunuch Li snorted coldly: "Humph! Do you want to go back? The Dragon and Phoenix Clan won't let us go!"

  "But the front..."

  "No matter what happens in the front, it's not as dangerous as the back! Go!" Li The father-in-law turned over and dismounted, and the whip in his hand slammed the horse's back fiercely!

  The tall horse made a sharp neigh, its hoofs lifted high, and in the next instant, its body was like an arrow from the string, and it rushed forward!

  Eunuch Li was riding on a horse, but in fact he had been trying to contact the captain of the dark guard.

  Beep beep -

  no one listens all the time!

  However, it does not say that this person does not exist, that is to say, the captain of the dark guard is not dead, then, where is he?

  "Father-in-law, look!" The little jar exclaimed again!

  At this moment, on the road ahead, the body of the man in black appeared again.

  Three people in total.

  Neat, lying side by side on the road, their eyes were closed and motionless, as if they were asleep.