7706-7730 Ugly Girl!!

Chapter 7706

  Su Luo thought to himself, they really are going to Shenlong Island.

  However, since the Linghu is so strong, it must be decided. Su Luo silently remembered it in his heart.

  "You shouldn't come here for this Spirit Fox, right?" Su Luo asked.

  "Yes, we're here for..." Gu Huan looked at Su Luo, thinking that the young man just exported millions of amethysts, tens of millions of amethysts, and suddenly became dumbfounded.

  "Huh?" Su Luo raised her eyebrows.

  For some reason, maybe out of awe of Nangong Liuyun, Gu Huan answered whatever Su Luo asked.

  The same is true this time.

  Although not very willing, but under the pressure of Nangong Liuyun, Gu Huan still said.

  Anyway, that thing, I'm afraid that they can't get it even with all their blood, so it's better to be a good person now.

  Maybe the girl is not interested.

  Gu Huan said: "And... there is a treasure map."

  Su Luo had no interest in the treasure map, and just asked casually, "What treasure map?"

  Gu Huan sighed.

  He knew that even if he didn't say it and kept it hidden, the girl would be able to find someone else to ask about it.

  Gu Huan said: "This is not an ordinary treasure map, but the place where the wealth that the legendary robbers of the Holy Sheep Ocean spent his whole life looting! All the places where the wealth is hidden are drawn on this treasure map. Excited or not?"

  Su Luo: "..." She didn't seem very excited.

  In fact, it is also true. For a person who is wealthy enough to rival the country, wealth is already just a number. If there is a little more and a little less, in fact, she doesn't feel much about it.

  Why are you desperately trying to find the location of the treasure with a treasure map and a bunch of stupid people?

  Maybe the treasures dug up are not as much as what she earned in a few days.

  This is the ditch!

  To the extent of Su Luo, it is already inhumane!

  This is all thanks to Su Luo's charming cheap mother, who left her with Fengniang and so many properties.

  With such wealth, Su Luo had no interest in the treasure map.

  Nangong Liuyun was naturally not interested either.

  The huge dragon and phoenix clan will all belong to him in the future, what is the wealth of the legendary robbery of the holy sheep ocean?

  Gu Huan originally thought that when he revealed the location of the legendary robbery of the holy sheep ocean treasure, the two people in front of him would definitely shine, but they didn't.

  They didn't blink, and they didn't seem interested.

  Is it real, or fake? Gu Huan stared at Su Luo, and couldn't see it for a long time, only to see Su Luo's bruised, red and swollen face, but there was no expression at all.

  Here, Su Luo asked a lot of useful information from Gu Huan's mouth.

  The girl Wenjun who was carried down... It doesn't mean that Chu San's trouble is really solved.