8481-8505 Nangong Liuyun

Chapter 8481 Out of the clan 7

  Old man Su gave him a stern look: "You are still young, so even if you become the patriarch, you still have to hold it in your hands to protect him?!"

  Uncle Su: "..." Old man

  Su was angry Uncle, why aren't they mad at him?

  Knowing that everyone who shoulders this girl's shoulders, sees everyone pampering her, he not only doesn't stop her, but he pampers her more than everyone else... I don't know what it is!

  Therefore, Old Master Su decided that from the moment Su Luo became the patriarch, not only should he not pet her, but he had to strictly demand her!

  Since no one in the clan sang a red face, he could only come forward.

  "...Grandpa." Su Luo looked at the old man Su eagerly, and the water and crystal eyes floated in the stream.

  Old Man Su had a serious face and stared: "Don't act like a spoiled child!"

  "Oh..." Su Luo still looked at Old Man Su eagerly.

  Those deer-like moist eyes are simply... ruthless.

  "Let's get started!" Old Master Su glared at Su Luo angrily, "If you feel uncomfortable in the process of teaching the exercises, just snort, and if you feel very uncomfortable, stop, remember?"

  "Remember. "Su Luo nodded seriously.

  Su Luo originally thought that teaching the practice would be very complicated, but

  when it was actually implemented, she found that the picture was similar to what she imagined in her mind.

  Uncle Su's palm pressed against the acupuncture point on her back, and the continuous power of inheritance poured from her back to her limbs.

  What Su Luo has to do is to straighten out these chaotic auras and channel them into Su Luo's dantian.

  In the room, there is a still picture of the transmission.

  But outside, almost everyone in the Su family gathered outside the ancestral hall.

  Su Huayan couldn't sit still, and they all walked around outside like headless flies, walking around in circles, going round and round.

  Will my sister succeed?

  Will my sister get hurt?

  Will something go wrong with my sister?

  I was both looking forward to and worried... I was tense all over my body, my ears perked up, and I didn't dare to walk away even a single step.

  From day to night, from night to day...

  no one goes away!

  within the ancestral hall.

  Uncle Su's face was a little pale, but it wasn't serious.

  Old Master Su frowned slightly.

  Originally, he had calculated that with Su Luo's current Zhongshen strength, the power of inheritance could only be divided into three transmissions. Although it would affect the effect intermittently, it was safe.

  But... Old Master Su is

  staring at Su Luo!

  He had been waiting for Su Luo to groan because of the pain, and even called to stop.

  But...

  no.

  It was originally thought that within a day, Su Luo would stop complaining and suspend this practice, but Mr. Su waited and waited for Su Luo to stop, and she didn't even snort.

  Not only did her face not show pain, but there was a faint joy and excitement on her face.

  Old Master Su's eyes were half-squinted... This matter is strange.

  Rarely, the girl is clearly in pain, but she hides it from the dead?

  Thinking of Su Luo's life-threatening cultivation way before, Old Master Su was considering whether to forcibly stop Su Luo.

  Just when Mr. Su was undecided, Mr. Su slowly opened his eyes.

  Without waiting for Old Man Su to ask questions, Old Man Su laughed bitterly: "Father, I'm afraid it can't be divided into three transmissions."

  "Why?" Old Man Su's eyes are as sharp as snow swords!

  Master Su said: "Luoyatou has a special physique. At first, I passed the practice to her, but later, she has absorbed the power of inheritance from me, and--"

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 8482 Out of the clan 8

  Master Su smiled bitterly: "The speed of absorption is getting faster and faster, increasing geometrically."

  In fact, Master Su can also see that Su Luo's absorption speed is very fast.

  If it was a trickle at first, it is now a raging torrent.

  Uncle Su's face became paler and paler, and his forehead was covered with fine sweat.

  Seeing that he couldn't take it anymore, Mr. Su immediately put his hand on Mr. Su's shoulder, trying to interrupt this transmission!

  However, when Master Su put his hand on Master Su's shoulder, he suddenly realized that

  Su Luo not only absorbed the power of Master Su's inheritance, but also used him as a medium to draw spiritual energy from himself!

  And such a thing?

  "Father?" Master Su exclaimed!

  He had never seen such a strange thing in his life!

  The old man Su shook his head: "Silence!"

  "But..." Su Luo absorbed the spiritual energy of the old man! If it goes on like this, Su Luo will explode and die, and the old man will also lose his strength sharply!

  Master Su is in a hurry!

  However, Old Man Su's expression was unusually calm. He said, "Let her suck, let her suck, as much as she can!"

  "Father..." Old Master Su's eyes were red!

  In fact, he knew it...

  Once, when he accidentally went to the courtyard of Lord Dugu, he heard the conversation between Lord Dugu and the old man.

  Lord Dugu: "...In the early battle, your body was severely injured and asked you to stop cultivating, but you just didn't listen and insisted on continuing to cultivate. Is something wrong now?" Mr.

  Su didn't seem to care at all: "If at that time, If you stop cultivating, how much better your situation is now?"

  Lord Dugu paused and said, "Although it won't heal, it won't be like it is now. Your body has been severely overdrawn, and it's all supported by spiritual energy. If it wears out, you will die! And this day will not be far away!"

  Old Man Su laughed: "Life or death, who can not die? Either I die or someone else dies, and someone else will die."

  Lord Dugu stared at him , told him: "If you can relax your mind, no matter the mundane world, don't use your aura, especially if you can't reduce your aura, then you can live a few more years." Master

  Su just smiled, but did not agree.

  At that time, Master Su was shocked!

  It turns out that the old man's body has become so serious? He can't use his spiritual power, let alone reduce his spiritual energy...

  Master Su originally thought that the power of inheritance only needs to be passed from him to Su Luo, but he didn't expect that the old man would be involved in the end.

  "Father, you can't..."

  Before the Master Su finished speaking, he saw Su Luo in front of him shaking all over, his body convulsing, and his whole body was swaying... The

  reason why Su Luo was like this was because they stopped talking just now. Reiki transmission.

  When Old Master Su continued to input spiritual energy, Su Luo's situation gradually improved.

  Master Su: "..."

  If you output spiritual power, the old man's injury will become more and more serious.

  If you don't output spiritual power, Su Luo's situation will be very bad.

  The palms of the hands and the backs of the hands are full of meat, and Master Su's tangled heart hurts!

  He had been looking forward to Su Luo's painful cry to stop, but he just couldn't wait...

  outdoors.

  Su Huayan had turned around for an unknown number of times, and he was dizzy.

  "Why haven't you come out yet?" Su Qishao said worriedly,

  (End of this chapter)]]