7906-7930 Parting

Chapter 7906 Supplement 2

  is still there, what are they going to do now?

  "Brothers! Let's swarm up and take this girl down! This is a good opportunity to make great achievements!" The

  third and second masters are dead, and the masters can't take care of them. team leader.

  After he shouted these words, he rushed towards Su Luo!

  But as soon as he took a few steps, he realized that something was wrong.

  Because he was the only one who ran out!

  The other people, who should be lying down or who should be standing, are all looking at themselves with complex eyes at this moment.

  "You..." The leader of the first team stopped in embarrassment, turned around and glared at the group of people.

  Everyone didn't speak, but their movement already represented the real thoughts in their hearts.

  At a critical moment, the big boss sucked their spiritual energy and traded their lives with the black vortex. This is something that anyone with a discerning eye can see!

  After being betrayed like this, do you still have to work for him? Many people present said that they are not so cheap!

  Therefore, they all stared directly at the captain of the first team.

  Why doesn't the first team captain understand everyone's thoughts? In fact, he also complained about the big boss.

  Coupled with the things that Miss Xu broke the news before...

  "Then why don't we do nothing?" He asked angrily.

  The captain of the second team tugged the sleeve of the captain of the first team!

  "Wait for the results to stand in line, stupid!"

  They were extremely disappointed with the big boss, and extremely disappointed with the Hai family, but if the big boss won, they still had to obey the big boss.

  But if the Mopao boy wins, they will change to the other side.

  The captain of the first team returned to the team embarrassedly, turning his face away in embarrassment.

  At this time, Su Luo was frowning at the sky.

  It turns out that in the realm of the gods, you can fly on the sea, so when you tried so hard to subdue the white dragon horse, it was actually to take care of her.

  Su Luo was a little worried.

  Hai Zekun has been promoted this time, and he doesn't know what kind of strength will explode. Can Nangong Liuyun win?

  Su Luo had always known that Nangong Liuyun was very strong, and he had always known that Nangong Liuyun had never lost, but Su Luo actually didn't know how strong he was.

  The sky was pitch black.

  Dark clouds shrouded.

  Like ink condensed into a ball.

  Above the thick clouds, there was a shadow of swords and swords, murderous.

  However, the people under the clouds could not see anything.

  Su Luo couldn't wait any longer, she jumped on the back of the white dragon horse: "Go, go to the sky!"

  But the white dragon horse didn't move.