7256-7280 Can Su Luo escape?

of the 7256 Chapter of

  the palace lady looked at Mrs. cold, cold Well: "? Did say that, and how"

  Ningfu people suddenly proud, and she turned to look down the Soviet Union: "Well, What say you?"

  Just Su Luo said clearly.

  She said: I, Su Luo, have always said one for one, and two for two. No one can slander me for things that have never been done.

  Su Luo looked at Madam Ning faintly: "I have said this, but Madam Ning seems to have understood it incorrectly."

  Su Luo's expression remained calm and calm, without a trace of panic.

  "Where did you get it wrong?" Madam Ning frowned.

  The rest of the ladies looked at Su Luo puzzledly.

  Su Luo said: "I didn't slander Ning Yi."

  "Mrs. Nangong has proved that you still want to reach Mrs. **** with a sneer.

  Su Luo shook his head indifferently: "Madam proved that I once said that Ning Sanzhi was bad. Nangong Meteor's sentence, but if it is a slander and slander, I don't admit it, because it is a fact. "

  "You! "Ms. Ning was half to death by Su Luo, and she turned her head to ask for help from

  Empress Leng. "Empress Empress, please call the shots for Jingyi, please return Jingyi's innocence!" "Mrs. Ning almost knelt down again.

  After Su Luo cut off her relationship with Leng Qi, Queen Leng had calmed down her mind, so now Queen Leng will not show mercy to Su Luo anymore. The

  queen still had the gentle and smiling expression, smiling at Madam Ning: "Mrs. Ning, dont worry, this matter needs to be sorted out slowly from the beginning. If Su Luo really slanders Jingyi, she will pay the price she deserves. of. "

  Speaking, Queen Leng turned to Su Luo and looked at Su Luo with a faint smile: "What do you say now?" "

  "Who advocates the proof." Su Luo spread his hands and looked very calm. "Ms. Ning advocated that I slander Ningyi. Then, how can she prove that I slander Ningyi?"

  Su Luo smiled and looked at Madam Ning: "Ning Madam, how do you prove it?"

  Madam Ning only stared at Su Luo: "Mrs. Nangong has proved that you did say Jingyizhi bad meteor!"

  Su Luo nodded: "Yes, Madam just proves that I did say it. This sentence, but Ningyi did cure Nangong Meteor. Its rare for you to show that Ningyi didnt cure Nangong Meteor.

  Su Luo has a clear logic and clear order, because her brain is a smart brain. , But others are not.

  Madam Ning was a little dizzy by Su Luo around.

  The rest of the ladies, some understand, some don't understand, and some don't know how to pretend to understand.

  Madam Ning looked at Su Luo, then Madam Leng, and finally asked Queen Leng for help.

  Queen Leng silently ordered a wax for Mrs. Ning.

  Sure enough, how can a person who can practice medicine to such a degree have a bad brain? Madam Ning was definitely not Su Luo's opponent if she was stunned after going around a little bit like this.

  Queen Cold winked.

  Soon, there was a voice outside: "The second prince is here--"

  Many ladies were surprised, because the prince almost never showed up when the queen like this summoned the fate, but what about the second prince?