7456-7480 Engagement hault

Chapter 7456 Third Brother

  "Third Brother and Third Brother! Sister Su! Living Sister Su!" Little Sister Chu hid behind Chu San, her small face flushed and her big eyes glittering with stars.

  Chu San was immediately happy.

  What is the living sister Su? When is Su Luo not alive?

  This little girl, who has always been bold enough, is not afraid of the sky, but now she is ashamed to see an idol?

  Chu Sanyi patted his little sister on the back of the head: "There are also times when you are shy!"

  Immediately, Chu San waved with the two people walking on the red carpet: "Gong Er, Su Luo,

  here-- " Nangong Liuyun took the lead. Su Luo, the two of them walked leisurely on the red carpet, chatting as they walked, and they passed by when they heard Chu San's greeting.

  "What should I do? What should I do! Three brothers and three brothers and three brothers! Oh my god, sister Su is here!" The little girl brushed, her excited face was all red, and her whole body was hidden in Chu. Three behind.

  Chu San suddenly became happy, it was the first time I saw this little guy so shy.

  Nangong Liuyun led Su Luo to the crowd of Chu San.

  Everyone looked at Su Luo and smiled.

  Su Luo touched his face in confusion, and asked Nangong Liuyun, "Is there a flower on my face?"

  Nangong Liuyun picked up the corner of his mouth: "People are better than

  Huajiao ." Then, no one can keep up." Chu San smiled and joked, then he grabbed his hand and took out the little girl who was arching and hiding behind him.

  "Who's little girl, her face is red, she looks so cute." Su Luo usually doesn't praise people much, but this little girl is so good that she makes people like it when she looks at it.

  Su Luo boasted, and the little girl hid behind Chu San, her face flushed with shame.

  Chu San's slender fingers flicked the little girl's forehead: "What to hide? Wasn't Sister Su and Sister Su short? Are you shy when you see a real person?"

  "Who is shy? I'm not as shy!" Pursing her moist red lips, she glared at her third brother, then turned to look at Su Luo, and immediately put on the star eyes of worship.

  Chu San rubbed his nose speechlessly.

  Lin Si patted him on the shoulder: "Girls are extroverts."

  "Somehow the girls are extroverts toward boys. This one of my family... actually

  turned toward girls and was drunk too." At this moment, Su Luo had already spoken to Little Sister Chu.

  "What's your name?"

  "

  Chu Xiaomei~" "Is Chu San your own brother?"

  "Well, huh~"

  " Are you good at home?"

  "There is no kid who is better than me!"

  ...

  Su Luo asked, and Chu Xiaomei replied shyly, so obedient, Chu San was stunned at the sight!

  Not only was Chu San stunned, but Lin Yuwei, who was not far away, almost stared out of her eyes!

  Is this still the geeky little girl who was eloquent and problematic just now? ! This is so obedient... it makes people want to touch her little head!